I’m sorry everyone

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Yo, yall laughing but this shyt is worrying. It may not be effecting some of us, but I keep seeing on the news people in bread lines and getting laid off and evicted and shyt.

I worry when I see threads like this in bunches. Could be a sign that people really fukking struggling out there.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That’s your biggest problem girls you like don’t like you :unsure:
:pachaha: I get mildly depressed when I think of missed opportunities, unnecessary setbacks, and the fact there's not much I give a fukk about like that in general.

Hell, bytches don't like me, but I don't really like them. But I can still generate the feelings bytches like to let me fukk. I don't fukk when I want, but I fukk when I need so that'll suffice, until the next level up. The last of my existences issues is women, especially now.
:mjlol:

Daps
Yo, yall laughing but this shyt is worrying. It may not be effecting some of us, but I keep seeing on the news people in bread lines and getting laid off and evicted and shyt.

I worry when I see threads like this in bunches. Could be a sign that people really fukking struggling out there.
Im not qualified to fully speak on this as im struggling in life as well but you hit the nail on the button.

I hate when people say people who died of covid are people i feel bad over the depressed. Well duh, of course weshould feel bad for a victim of a deadly victim but you can easily feel dead while living as well.

Mental health is definitely real especially in black communities. People can perceive things that aren't even there because of a damaged mind. Our brain makes everything move and function.

What we need is younger black brehs to go into the mental health fields and really get skilled in it and bring it back to our communities and give out low fund evaluations and give seminars about black mental health and importance of keeping a healthy mind.

Obesity is a big time epidemic in the United States so its clearly not just a "knife and fork" issue. People walking around with damaged brains possibly from trauma in childhood causing the need to overeat.

Im not a therapist at all. Just read articles and videos on the topic

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
nikka said the Mariah song got him in depression mode:heh:

It did lowkey read like a sitcom script, but if OP feels genuinely this way he might just be sawft. It's a hard road to toughen a naturally soft man up. Especially if they're aren't prideful/have an ego, because if they tried to learn through trial and error, they would make the same mistakes, possibly snapping in the process

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Op wants everything handed to him:scust:. He's been given good advice but doesn't want to take it. He expects every girl to like him and dudes to be cool but don't put no time in self improvement.
This...I cant imagine being like this for an extended period of time..trolling or not so you gotta keep it real with headcases like him

Get your ass off of your shoulders and stop crying:hhh:...you've been given good advice on here...do something with it...black men aren't supposed to be woe is me..esp one that doesn't even support himself or a family of his own..get it together :hhh:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Op wants everything handed to him:scust:. He's been given good advice but doesn't want to take it. He expects every girl to like him and dudes to be cool but don't put no time in self improvement.

Until you focus on self improvement you will always be depressed virgin loser.

Sick of seeing these lame ass attention whore ass threads and I'm sick of lame ass nikkas feeding into them and feeling sorry for the people posting them. He's made a million of these already, to no avail. Cries about the same dumb sh*t, and never puts forth the effort to change- nor does he listen to the tons of advice we give him. Some people truly are just a waste of space, air, and natural resources. Screenshot this mf all to hell for all I give a damn. I'm not one of the PC half-a-fags who automatically feels sympathy for someone who dies, let alone kills themselves. If he offs himself, he offs himself. Natural selection at it's zenith.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Sick of seeing these lame ass attention whore ass threads and I'm sick of lame ass nikkas feeding into them and feeling sorry for the people posting them. He's made a million of these already, to no avail. Cries about the same dumb sh*t, and never puts forth the effort to change- nor does he listen to the tons of advice we give him. Some people truly are just a waste of space, air, and natural resources. Screenshot this mf all to hell for all I give a damn. I'm not one of the PC half-a-fags who automatically feels sympathy for someone who dies, let alone kills themselves. If he offs himself, he offs himself. Natural selection at it's zenith.
Shut the fukk up karate kid ass nikka