NULL
tumblr_l28tj3CQH81qbb9udo1_1280.jpg

:damn:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Black women are even lazy at growing their hair

:sitdown:

Some women's hair grows slower than others. Hair length also depends on the persons growth cycle and how much it grows per month. Also, Afro textured hair is more prone to breakage than other hair textures because it's drier. So black women may grow hair at the average pace but it breaks off easily so as she's growing it, it's breaking so it doesn't look like it grew at all.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If a broad is gonna do a weave she's gotta do maintenance on that shyt. Just got back in right now from a spot and I saw so many broads with weaves lookin' like Secretariat and shyt. Then I saw a bad chick with a nice short tapered up doo like pow!!! Had a nicca like :wow: A chick with twists, braids, blowouts, tapers, etc is :win:

i feel you son,...

but,...i love women who rock weaves, though.

when ya lady show up in that new weave,..with the bangs and a farrah flip...

makes me wanna,....

ric flair : woO!!

32b260929a0df1ce47df21848ba394790da8aea6.gif

shyt is like you got a new damn lady,...i love that shyt!!

ladies gotta keep rock'n weaves,..i'm sorry joe,..i just love some weave!!

art barr

loves the guilty pleasure of fake boobs, weave and lola monroe.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man, I'm going to make a thread about the myth of black men liking natural hair.

Most black men can't even tell if a women has weave unless it's a weave ponytail

That brazil model could very well be wearing weave and not single ruck wilould be given if that girl was interested in any nikka in here

Natural hair is much harder to mantain. nikkas complain about women going to the gym, but a black women can't wear natural hair and sweat everyday

Weave is actually more practical.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:comeon: Natural Eyebrows bruh?? You sound like that b1tch nicca Kat Williams was talking bout "B1tch is that plum and red? I can't even do it!" But you got a weakness for chicks that look like Waka Flaka??

Come on bruh those eyebrows are not even normal looking...:manny: she would get the pass anyway. Not into white girls.

And :stopitslime: just cuz she's a dread head doesn't mean she gotta be looking flocka in the face.

4a6e0a569c41b.jpg

She may not be locked up but this is to big up the natural movement :yes:
tumblr_lpmsu2QDA21r0fobho1_500.jpg

ffbsw9.jpg

:noah:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
man theres this dreadhead i wanted to post but i cant find the fukkin picture. but yeah i approve of this movement:takedat:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP is delusional. He's talking from a tribal stance and thats just an unrealistic stance. We are not Africans...we are Americans. We have been Americanized and thats how we are. OK The whiteman robbed us of our history..ok...But we've been physically free for a while now and within that freedom we have created our own Americanized culture.....and that culture includes.....heating our food with radiation.....Drinking alcohol and smoking cigerrettes and women putting weaves and hair pieces in their heads and changing their hair color. Thats what we do in America. Woman have the freedom to go natural or weave it out. F*ck being on some tribal BS......I'd rather acknowledge the freedoms we have in this country then secluding Black woman to some made up tribal image.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man, I'm going to make a thread about the myth of black men liking natural hair.

Most black men can't even tell if a women has weave unless it's a weave ponytail

That brazil model could very well be wearing weave and not single ruck wilould be given if that girl was interested in any nikka in here

Natural hair is much harder to mantain. nikkas complain about women going to the gym, but a black women can't wear natural hair and sweat everyday

Weave is actually more practical.

:usure: False. It is easier to clean the scalp after a work out when your real hair isn't covered by a weave. Plus some black women do not work out because they are afraid that their weave, or relaxer will sweat out.