I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Is real afro hair that difficult to maintain? I've never seen a black woman grow and wear her natural hair. They're always cutting it short and wearing weave.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is real afro hair that difficult to maintain? I've never seen a black woman grow and wear her natural hair. They're always cutting it short and wearing weave.

The hardest part was LEARNING how to take care of my natural hair. Once I found out what worked and what didn't for MY hair, it got fairly easy.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Natural hair needing more work and time is a myth. Whenever I hear Black women claim that I never hear them elaborate or explain how. My sister rocks twists and it doesn't seem like too much work. I think it's just an excuse for some to continue wearing weaves and perms.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Natural hair needing more work and time is a myth. Whenever I hear Black women claim that I never hear them elaborate or explain how. My sister rocks twists and it doesn't seem like too much work. I think it's just an excuse for some to continue wearing weaves and perms.

Not just that. Alot of the black women I know are lazy as shyt (they don't go to the gym, they don't know how to cook, etc.) so it's an excuse for that too.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The hardest part was LEARNING how to take care of my natural hair. Once I found out what worked and what didn't for MY hair, it got fairly easy.

Thats whats up. I think the problem is that most women alter their child's hair from the the jump with perms, weaves, and shyt; and when everything is said and done and when that child grows up and has to take care of their own natural hair, they dont know how.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_l28tj3CQH81qbb9udo1_1280.jpg

:scusthov:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

:yes:

Youtube tutorials became my best friend, it also turned me into a product junkie :guilty:

This is my newest hair crush

[ame=http://youtu.be/QUFGneJUcOY]Greetings and Hair Talk! - YouTube[/ame]

:ahh:

Daps
Beautiful_Arabian_Models_24.jpg

:huhldup: Dem eyebrows...

But on the subject I'm seein more of a "natural movement" breaking out. More and more females I see takin the plunge so to speak.

I still got a weakness for a sexy dread head :noah:

:comeon: Natural Eyebrows bruh?? You sound like that b1tch nicca Kat Williams was talking bout "B1tch is that plum and red? I can't even do it!" But you got a weakness for chicks that look like Waka Flaka??