Think that girl gonna turn out looking like her momma..:sadcam:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
we call out our c00ns too. you guys just turn a blind eye to it. conveniently
:duck:

The handful that hold it down are appropriately praised. The majority of you defend the c00n, ie, ":jbhmm: Well, yall ARE lazy. My parents came here with $3.22 and spoke twi and, through the hard work you're obviously unable to perform, I became both a doctor and Idris Elba. :jawalrus:"

:comeon: Foh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think he was trying to say “I’m proud of my wife, who is white, and my children, who are mixed” but breh said it was her whiteness he was proud of. It came out horribly :dead:. I think he’s a clumsy speaker.

even there, there's no reason to mention her being white. I'm proud of my wife and kids. That's it. Move on.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if my wife looked like that.....man I am asking for some donor eggs to make some seeds with..:scust:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got damn I think that came out wrong? Sounds really stupid.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and idk why Hubert had to announce this, bro your name is HUBERT

one look at a name like that and everyone and they mama knows your wife is white.

shyt him having one and being a nikka like this as he showed, is prolly why he got the job.

Cacs looked at him and said "you ripe for the picking:mjlit:" and got him:pachaha:

Haha naw breh hubert a old name from the 60s and earlier. Got like two older cousins in their 60s named hubert. One been married for like 40 years to a sista and the other been married like 4 times to 4 different black women..:mjlol:

Hubert just one of them old names like sarah, edith, ruby or ethel (and yes I have known older black folks with all those names.