“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”. - Hubert Davis On Being UNC Coach

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Homie living the dream. Got the bag, got him a flat booty, now he's obviously going to be accepted by white America as an honorary member

until he loses to those boys up in Durham. then he’ll think he was back on the plantation picking cotton the way the “boys” and “ni_ _ ers” will rain down on him.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If he wanted to placate the boosters, all he had to do was switch up the language a little bit and it wouldn’t sound so c00nish :mjlol:

“You know I was taught to judge a person’s character. My wife’s white and together we’ve raised three beautiful children that represent how much of a melting pot this country is ”

The phrase “I’m proud my wife is white” is god awful.

On another note, Go to hell, Carolina.:pacspit:

Yall Duke nikkaz had to look at this shyt like

giphy.webp

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think he was trying to say “I’m proud of my wife, who is white, and my children, who are mixed” but breh said it was her whiteness he was proud of. It came out horribly :dead:. I think he’s a clumsy speaker.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:umad: ADOS got yall in your feelings. Whole 5 pg thread clowning the shyt out of this steppin fetchit (incidentally, a foreign flagger) sambo ass c00n and thats your takeaway?

Handle your c00ns and you wont have a reason to be so touchy and insecure. :therethere:

:salute: @Ruckfonnie for holding it down.
we call out our c00ns too. you guys just turn a blind eye to it. conveniently

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The fact that he was so blatant about it is kinda funny and wild at the same time :dead:

I don't understand why he'd bring that up tho when it has no relations to basketball whatsoever :mjpls:

what's fukked up is....wife probably hit the :dwillhuh:

:laff:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reporter: "Hey Hubert, you just won the Championship! Any words to describe the feeling!"

Hubert: "Yessa Bawse, I wanna give thanks to Mr Charlie and Mr Cunningham for allowing my great grandaddy to sharecrop and provide my familys with food everyday. I also wanna thank my wonderful white father in law for allowing me to seed up his lovely daughter cause you know ain't nuttin like a white woman!!! :gladbron: "

Reporter: :dwillhuh: