Look Like the pigeon lady from home alone 2

uncs-hubert-davis-north-carolina-is-going-to-show-up.jpg

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:duck: You'd rather talk dumb, to deflect from the true critique which is you let your race traitors run wild. We do not. Full stop.

Nice try tho. Unfortunate for you, i had time. :umad:

smh it's annoying as fukk b. because they keep (we, i'm west indian) pretending that foundational ados have said that kevin love, kyle korver, jj redikk, mason plumlee, nikola jokic, and steven adams don't exist. luka doncic hits a game winning shot & the illogical caribbeans & africans come out in full force talmbout some, "oh so i thought you said white boys wasn't in the nba! well will ya look at this, clutch shot for the win! hahaha in your face foundational ados!!!" :krs:

lol mothafukka, ain't nobody said there ain't no white boys in the nba period.. what was said is that demographically they don't represent the majority. we know who dominating the damn league stop playing

nba = collaborators, race traitors, and being obsequious in the face of white supremacy

white players demographically = foundational ados

black players demographically = foreign flag negroes from the caribbean and africa

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
You need to be proud of your wife. First and foremost.
It's YOUR wife. I don't give a fukk. It does not impact MY life.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to be proud of your wife. First and foremost.
It's YOUR wife. I don't give a fukk. It does not impact MY life.

if he said he was proud of his wife for supporting him and helping him get there etc. then we’d have a different thread...nikka said he was proud his wife is white fullstop lmaoooooooooo foh