“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”. - Hubert Davis On Being UNC Coach

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Reporter: "Hey Hubert, you just won the Championship! Any words to describe the feeling!"

Hubert: "Yessa Bawse, I wanna give thanks to Mr Charlie and Mr Cunningham for allowing my great grandaddy to sharecrop and provide my familys with food everyday. I also wanna thank my wonderful white father in law for allowing me to seed up his lovely daughter cause you know ain't nuttin like a white woman!!! :gladbron: "

Reporter: :dwillhuh:

LMAO

I am not going to lie, I don't know who the fukk this man was before this but he needs to be clowned to oblivion.

I want @Walt to do a mock interview with him.

It will be jokes.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
she's ugly as sh1t, c00ns will go after anything white, they don't even look at what these cave bytches look like
You aint lyin at all.

Weird shyt about the coli is, some so-calked Black dudes would get mad and write essays about this post:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You aint lyin at all.

Weird shyt about the coli is, some so-calked Black dudes would get mad and write essays about this post:mjlol:

at least be halfway cute. she not even cute and the body is :snoop: ! :mindblown:

Sons gonna end up pawgin following pops. Only hope is the daughter preserving the blackness in his family tree. :snoop:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This c00n could've said 1,000,000 other 'clever' things.
Talk about his experience and excitement to apply it here now.

He clearly only hangs out with his wife's white family. Black people would've checked c00ning like this.