Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
he's African American

that's what he said.....alot

This is ADOS level c00ning.

Does he have a foreign flag, family? :mjpls:

:mjlol:

Nah he must have a foreign flag somewhere. Only Carrebeans, Jamaicans and Nigerians act like that. Im 100% certain his an immigrant, ADOS doesnt act like that :troll:

fba dont :cape: for our c00ns unlike black immigrants who have a million excuses for theirs

:umad: ADOS got yall in your feelings. Whole 5 pg thread clowning the shyt out of this steppin fetchit (incidentally, a foreign flagger) sambo ass c00n and thats your takeaway?

Handle your c00ns and you wont have a reason to be so touchy and insecure. :therethere:

:salute: @Ruckfonnie for holding it down.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
tenor.gif

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
:umad: ADOS got yall in your feelings. Whole 5 pg thread clowning the shyt out of this steppin fetchit (incidentally, a foreign flagger) sambo ass c00n and thats your takeaway?

Handle your c00ns and you wont have a reason to be so touchy and insecure. :therethere:

:salute: @Ruckfonnie for holding it down.
Insecurity isn't schadenfreude

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Insecurity isn't schadenfreude
:mjlol: Schadenfreude for what, tho? The global system of white supremacy ensures that some of us diasporic africans will be sucked into that c00n energy. The only question is how we respond to the race traitors.

Our only power under white supremacy is social. Therefore, ADOS have a whole vocabulary of shaming language. We ostricize them and clown them and their descendants.

Do you? Or do yall cop pleas for your race traitors? :hhh:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, black people care about money and status too much. That is how something like this ends up happening.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I get what he was trying to say, but it just ends up giving off big "Ultra Black" energy to me.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Finally watched to see if i could try to understand where he's coming from....

I gotta see his wife, she better look like scarlet Johnson and charlize theron did the fusion dance to have my Boy pwussy wipped to say some bull shyt like that...

:stopitslime:

But obviously catering to white folks.