I'm out, y'all

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:what: The fukk you think you finna go, nikka?!?!?!
images

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It has been a pleasure kickin it wit yall on the coli. All my brehs, no matter what team you root for. I'm bout to take a break and go off and re-evaluate some things. Could be weeks. Could be months, but I will return.

Enjoy the bowl games, guys.

Congrats to FSU & Auburn.

I'm out, yo.
fukk that breh , hold your head up 24 straight, yeah shyt is depressing man, but it is what it is. Nothing less than a national title is a failure no doubt man, but got to roll with it breh and hope we make the changes we need to for next year, wrap up these recruit and move forward

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
fukk that breh , hold your head up 24 straight, yeah shyt is depressing man, but it is what it is. Nothing less than a national title is a failure no doubt man, but got to roll with it breh and hope we make the changes we need to for next year, wrap up these recruit and move forward

You know whats funny:heh: my pain only lasted half an hour cause deep down inside I knew our D wasn't championship worthy yet:russ: And losing our leader for the season made it worse:snoop: We still get a BCS bowl game,braxton has to come back,probably no fickell,and the young bucks gonna get big game experience:stylin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You know whats funny:heh: my pain only lasted half an hour cause deep down inside I knew our D wasn't championship worthy yet:russ: And losing our leader for the season made it worse:snoop: We still get a BCS bowl game,braxton has to come back,probably no fickell,and the young bucks gonna get big game experience:stylin:

I feel you man, even though are D was garbage, still thought are O would carry us atvkeastvto the title game. Pray we make big changes with the D staff next year