Candid Tua Tagovailoa calls out Brian Flores for coaching style

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Miami is on their way back to bottom feeder.

They don't know how to win.

I guess an undefeated Super Bowl season in the 70s causes you to never win again.

At least you have that.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Flores didn't say Tua was injury-prone. He said he was trash.

And by and large, most QBs are gonna be trash if you put nothing around them at the skill positions and/or do nothing to instill confidence in them.
Tua throwing to Tyreke who was voted the number 1 player in football so I don't think this applies to him :pachaha:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Tua throwing to Tyreke who was voted the number 1 player in football so I don't think this applies to him :pachaha:
Not anymore, obviously. I mean specifically during Flores' tenure.

Last night vs. Buffalo was Tua having a bad game against a team he typically struggles with.

I think Miami/Flores expected way too much of him. Nothing he did in college suggested he'd be anything more than an upper-level point guard who can distribute to an elite corps of playmakers.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not anymore, obviously. I mean specifically during Flores' tenure.

Last night vs. Buffalo was Tua having a bad game against a team he typically struggles with.

I think Miami/Flores expected way too much of him. Nothing he did in college suggested he'd be anything more than an upper-level point guard who can distribute to an elite corps of playmakers.

Flores wanted Herbert