Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Shelly Ann wasn't even the winner breh, Elaine Thompson-Herah was. You just showed your ass. :mjlol:

Not that you yourself have ever mentioned either of them. Not once on The Coli, ever. :francis:

And I just checked your history, you never praise Serena, and of the 3 times you've mentioned Simone, 2 of them were negative. :gucci:

Breh here spends more time hating on Simone fukking Biles of all people and he's trying to act righteous.

I read the Team Jamaica tweet wrong. She came in 2nd.

Only 3 times have I posted Simone's name. But did you check the Olympic threads from 4 years ago.

You jumped the shark with your wokeness "breh". Black women are not immune from negative criticism when they act a fool, just because they’re black.

And don’t sit here and act like I don’t give black women their flowers. Their are plenty of threads where I have since you want to search post history.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jesus:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

There ain't a barbershop in America that's unanimous on LeBron. I know nikkas that despise him:mjlol:

Retired players have shyt on LeBron, Skip Bayless made his career shytting on Lebron:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:his name is synonymous with shytting on LeBron James:mjlol:

The city of Cleveland wanted the man dead until he came back:deadmanny:

Nikkas ain't even trying to be skilled with the bad faith arguments:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

this breh claims to be from Inglewood too. So somehow he’s in LA county and he’s never seen anyone hate on Bron except on the coli. Breh must haven’t left his house in 20 years :deadmanny:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Because she was a confident black woman
:mjpls:

But because she has tats and wears weave (like most of our women do) she gets called a ratchet :mjpls:

You sound like you got teased by black girls in elementary school and never got over it :pachaha:
Well, judging by al this caping you doing we can all guess what your girl looks like....
Who’s the butch tho, you or her? She pegs you don’t she?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that post race interview did alot of damage

I saw a bunch of people that were supporting her before the race do a complete 180 after that interview
She keeps making it worse and nikkas still trying to die on the "yall hate black women" hill:mjlol:

The caping playbook is about due for an upgrade

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This forum is filled with dap fishing nikkas who’ll say anything they think will get them daps. They’re on that fake militant shyt 24/7
It goes beyond the coli and fake militancy honestly

Nikkas been self righteously caping for centuries

They think they're being vanguards for black women but they're doing the minimal effort, low hanging fruit cheap defense. It's evident all through this thread with all misinformation and lies and textbook cape responses

It's more about making them look good than it is actually defending women

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Shorty likely a millionaire for a couple months of being popular. She going be Ight with or without our support.

Daps
All these bad faith arguments ain’t holding no weight in this bytch, nikkas is struggling for excuses
:laff:

Yall hate black women:
The whole damn race was filled with black women smh

Colorful wigs and tattoos yada yada:
Have y’all seen Elaine and Shelly Ann?

Something something ADOS
Believe it or not she wasn’t the only ados women who performed bad yesterday, no jokes for the other runners right? If if you browse across social media she’s getting shytted on by men and women.

She wrote a bunch of checks that she couldn’t cash, stop making it more than what it is. I’d expect some of these comments from people who don’t watch sports but some of these comments coming from avid sports watchers are hilarious. I mean fukk we have smilies of Pacman and Derrick rose laid out on the floor
:skip:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
She popped a lot of shyt and got demoted to practice squad. It's not that complicated stupid.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shorty likely a millionaire for a couple months of being popular. She going be Ight with or without our support.
Nikka how????:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Olympians don't make money for being in the Olympics. They flip their Olympic fame into endorsements and THAT'S what makes them millionaires

She didn't even make it to the Olympics bruh. :russ:make it make sense

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nikka how????:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Olympians don't make money for being in the Olympics. They flip their Olympic fame into endorsements and THAT'S what makes them millionaires

She didn't even make it to the Olympics bruh. :russ:make it make sense
She just did a a commercial for beats and apple. And she sponsored by Nike