Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shorty likely a millionaire for a couple months of being popular. She going be Ight with or without our support.
Money wise sure.

But it’s clear she not in the correct mindset mentally. Especially with her mother passing

You got a few types

People clowning her because she talked shyt & lost

People clowning her because they feel she is ratchet & are tired of people automatically attaching that to black women & defending it

People defending her because they themselves are ratchet

People defending her because they see an attack on her as an attack on all black women

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She just did a a commercial for beats and apple. And she sponsored by Nike
Granted, but there are levels.

The likelihood of an athlete at her current level in her sport who's only been popping for 3 months getting million dollar bags is very low. She's definitely in a better place than before but millionaire is a reach

Part of nikkas roasting her after the weed test is knowing that she potentially threw away millions in endorsement bread.

With the ads she already has now it's clear she was being put into position but she's looking worse by the day

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Granted, but there are levels.

The likelihood of an athlete at her current level in her sport who's only been popping for 3 months getting million dollar bags is very low. She's definitely in a better place than before but millionaire is a reach

Part of nikkas roasting her after the weed test is knowing that she potentially threw away millions in endorsement bread.

With the ads she already has now it's clear she was being put into position but she's looking worse by the day
With the hype and popularity she was getting she’d have terrible representation if they ain’t negotiate several M’s for her. Shorty had Michelle Obama tweeting about her. She’s one of the biggest stories in the sporting world right now.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the hype and popularity she was getting she’d have terrible representation if they ain’t negotiate several M’s for her. Shorty had Michelle Obama tweeting about her. She’s one of the biggest stories in the sporting world right now.
I hear you but on the flipside I say these companies would be idiots to throw several Ms at a runner with no Olympic accomplishments yet

Throwing thousands at her with further incentives based on Olympic performance that would transition into Ms makes a lot more sense for the company

If I'm wrong great for her but it don't sound realistic

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you but on the flipside I say these companies would be idiots to throw several Ms at a runner with no Olympic accomplishments yet

Throwing thousands at her with further incentives based on Olympic performance that would transition into Ms makes a lot more sense for the company

If I'm wrong great for her but it don't sound realistic
Nobody cares about accomplishments, just the fukery which she has .

concise

Veteran
Daps
All these bad faith arguments ain’t holding no weight in this bytch, nikkas is struggling for excuses
:laff:

Yall hate black women:
The whole damn race was filled with black women smh

Colorful wigs and tattoos yada yada:
Have y’all seen Elaine and Shelly Ann?

Something something ADOS
Believe it or not she wasn’t the only ados women who performed bad yesterday, no jokes for the other runners right? If if you browse across social media she’s getting shytted on by men and women.

She wrote a bunch of checks that she couldn’t cash, stop making it more than what it is. I’d expect some of these comments from people who don’t watch sports but some of these comments coming from avid sports watchers are hilarious. I mean fukk we have smilies of Pacman and Derrick rose laid out on the floor
:skip:

Don't forget we have a smiley of a Hall of Fame boxer, who went undefeated as champion for years ... as a synonym for being clowned. ::coffee:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
?

Something something ADOS
Believe it or not she wasn’t the only ados women who performed bad yesterday, no jokes for the other runners right? If if you browse across social media she’s getting shytted on by men and women.

The US was slick getting washed all throughout the Olympics and I think it speaks volumes about where America in general is as a culture at this point

Everybody so soft and undisciplined

Them other countries wasn't bullshyttin:mjlol:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Some of yall are too smart to be defending this BS. My ADOS folks, we got to let go of this fighting to the death to be wrong, when you know you are DEAD WRONG!!!

:snoop:

This ain't even about dogpiling on Sha'carri (her "fans" don't help by encouraging and defending her antics) but I think the media is intentionally promoting her as the face of ADOS black women athletes. Loud, brash, arrogant, the tats, weave but ultimately no wins. Edit: and a poor sport to boot!

Now look at how the media will promote and talk about the Jamaican women. Humble, hardworking winners, not much trash talk, just results. Similar to the narrative the media likes attaching to non-ADOS Blacks.

But this is what you Umar Johnson "the Black Women is God, you better not say nothing about Black Women" ass nikkas want to fight for? These City Girl types representing ADOS women??
The same media made Venus & Serena Williams, Simone Biles and Allyson Felix the face of Black American sportswomen. Not everything is a conspiracy breh.