Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I hear you but on the flipside I say these companies would be idiots to throw several Ms at a runner with no Olympic accomplishments yet

Throwing thousands at her with further incentives based on Olympic performance that would transition into Ms makes a lot more sense for the company

If I'm wrong great for her but it don't sound realistic
They not paying for the accomplishments they paying for the hype and attention.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@O.Red TheShadeRoom has made 7 posts about her since her loss yesterday. 7 posts after coming in last place. I’ve never seen them talk about any female athlete more in such a short timespan. Maybe Naomi Osaka. Like I said if her reps ain’t negotiating M’s for her then they doing something wrong.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
E9ZXy6ZX0AEAO0n

@Black_Jesus @Jesus Bhrist @Jesus H. Christ @Jesus Is Lord @JesusFOREVER @brother walt

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
@O.Red TheShadeRoom has made 7 posts about her since her loss yesterday. 7 posts after coming in last place. I’ve never seen them talk about any female athlete more in such a short timespan. Maybe Naomi Osaka. Like I said if her reps ain’t negotiating M’s for her then they doing something wrong.
She’s popular with the shaderoom crowd

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because she came in last place and kept talking shyt.

:gucci:

gassed up and crowned prematurely when she ain't won shyt. was asking "miss me yet?" when people stopped caring about her, she clearly addicted to attention instead of training.

shyt she talking like she the best in the world in her nike commercial, all she did was qualify for the olympics.

you can go find me saying the same thing about NBA players who i think never won shyt and get too much praise, including Giannis before this post season.

why should she get special treatment? :unimpressed:

just to add a few more thoughts:

and to be clear i do think there is some women hate and cism in some hate that sha'carri gets especially from the right wing media, but i wouldn't paint it all with a broad brush.

if it's brehs (or perhaps cacs) on here who was also shytting on simone and naomi osaka during their own recent "controversies" (which i have never done, i defended both) then i'd probably look at them with some :mjpls: but pretending like sha'carri has done nothing to bring this on herself is sticking your head deep in the sand.

shyt yesterday was the first time i really said anything negative about her. i wanted her to do well since she first qualified for the olympics. i didn't care about none of the weed shyt, but when she started tweeting that "miss me yet" shyt once the media moved on to other stories is when i got a lil skeptical of her. still if she finished in 4th place behind the jamaican women then the backlash would have probably been smaller. but she came in literally last place and then said some really stupid shyt in her interview after. people going to react negatively to that.

i don't think that makes them black women haters or incels or whatever the narrative people trying to paint if they made fun of her for losing yesterday lol. people make fun of athletes who talk a big game and then lose ALL the time. if you want nothing but stan shyt... try a different form of entertainment where success is harder to measure, because people always gonna clown those who lose in sports.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Because she had a bunch of hype then blew her chance to compete in the olympics Because she chose to do drugs.. People actually got mad at the Olympics:mjlol: has another opportunity to race thr same Olympians then comes in last place.. She's an embarrassment
Nobody even bothered to congratulate the other Black American chick that came in 4th, people got their capes on for failed drug tests and 9th place. This shyt doesn’t make any sense, shes been identified as a weak link.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Because she represents the type of woman who offends some of them because of her attitude, style, personality.

a lot of these dudes were the not cool kid in school or the nerds.

So, you think she is? What is this, Mean Girls?

The real truth is she smoked, got caught, and instead of saying, "yep, I did it, all in the game" she and her (fake ass) defenders went on a selfish victimhood tirade and tried to make it (this particular incident) something much bigger than it was. She's not out her defending the rights of cats doing football numbers for distribution, she's just mad SHE got caught. Which is fine, but just say it and move on.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I don’t think she’s an embarrassment. She made a mistake and lost a race. Get back to the grind and come back stronger.
She made a dumb ass mistake then social media proceeded to cop pleas and cry about clearly stated rules.. People were talking about boycotting the Olympics just because one girl was eliminated.. Just for her to get a shot at racing the same athletes and come in dead last :mjlol: She is an embarrassment that the rest of the world is laughing at

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, you think she is? What is this, Mean Girls?

The real truth is she smoked, got caught, and instead of saying, "yep, I did it, all in the game" she and her (fake ass) defenders went on a selfish victimhood tirade and tried to make it (this particular incident) something much bigger than it was. She's not out her defending the rights of cats doing football numbers for distribution, she's just mad SHE got caught. Which is fine, but just say it and move on.

Ok

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nobody even bothered to congratulate the other Black American chick that came in 4th, people got their capes on for failed drug tests and 9th place. This shyt doesn’t make any sense, shes been identified as a weak link.
Breh these nikkas are wierdos.. I had no problem with them supporting her but they wanna boycott the entire track events when you had so many other Black American female trackstars competing that needed some of that same support, but the dope fiend took all the shine

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Breh these nikkas are wierdos.. I had no problem with them supporting her but they wanna boycott the entire track events when you had so many other Black American female trackstars competing that needed some of that same support, but the dope fiend took all the shine
Exactly some morons talked about boycotting the entire olympics cause this weave wearing clown couldn’t buckle down and get serious for the olympics.