Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm tired of her. I was a fan when she was running in college. She was breaking records as a freshman and appeared to be the next big thing. All the way to the Olympic trials I was rooting for her. I did take note when ratchet city girl bird types were suddenly liking her with dumb quotes like "its the attitude for me", but I let that go because people normally gravitate toward people who look like them.

Getting kicked out the Olympics was a huge disappointment to me and a huge embarrassment to her. What was going on with her personal life was tragic, but as an athlete discipline is the number 1 thing you must have besides talent to succeed. No excuses. Then she goes on twitter and talk about "miss me yet" and all the other BS antics she did was just a turn off. It overshadowed any kind of support she may have showed to team USA during the Olympics or any moment she could have used to turn this into a positive redeeming moment.

So finally today after all this hype, you get fukking smoked like you didn't train at all in a 2nd huge embarrassing moment. Then you do a post race interview where you double down on your ignorance which showed she's emotionally unstable and clearly immature. And it also showed that she's just like every ratchet bird brain chick out there who don't know when to be humble and shut the fukk up.

Not to mention cursing on live national tv during her interview.

not to mention every other runner in the race congratulated Elaine and each other but shacarri walked off.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
All i know is that she couldn't participate in the Olympics due to weed, but what other reasons does the coli
have to not support this black woman? It seems like most of the coli is happy that she finished last.

If she had the skill to back up her trash talk, then yeah, she'd garner more support..

But she just a ratchet that can run fast...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because she came in last place and kept talking shyt.

:gucci:

gassed up and crowned prematurely when she ain't won shyt. was asking "miss me yet?" when people stopped caring about her, she clearly addicted to attention instead of training.

shyt she talking like she the best in the world in her nike commercial, all she did was qualify for the olympics.

you can go find me saying the same thing about NBA players who i think never won shyt and get too much praise, including Giannis before this post season.

why should she get special treatment? :unimpressed:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's an elite athlete, all elite athletes get clowned on here when they take an major L. Yall must not post in the Coliseum.
This simple. She talked shyt she couldn't back up. That makes you instantly eligible for jokes

All this "you nikkas hate black women/women" shyt is weak ass attempts at bad faith arguments

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This simple. She talked shyt she couldn't back up. That makes you instantly eligible for jokes

All this "you nikkas hate black women/women" shyt is weak ass attempts at bad faith arguments

Exactly hell we were on the giannis attempt a free throw

and giannis is insert with a green light

but giannis won

the whole race was all black women

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

losers get fried. It is what it is

/thread:mjlol:

Male feminist ass nikkas trying so hard to make this a "black male misogynoir violence" issue like athletes ain't called the most vicious shyt all the time

LeBron been called everything but a child of God daily for at least 15 yrs and nobody doing this silly bullshyt you nikkas doing trying to cape for this bytch:mjlol:

Last edited:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why do you bring up her skin color? She talked cocky to finish last, she’s open to that criticism. Has nothing to do with her skin color

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I fukk wit her but she got to get her mind right and do better.
Stop the theatrics,stop smoking,take off the nails and all the extra shyt and get on her grind before it’s too late.