Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Lack of support? she got blown out the water, came dead last an couldnt back up shyt.

now were just doing the usual shyt talking and razzing that comes with sports.
Right. Dudes never make threads like “why does thecoli not support Lebron/KD/Kyrie/50/Kanye” and then say “why would you not support this black man?” Anyone implying that sha’carri gets hate on here because she is a black woman is being disingenuous. Every celebrity gets hated on on thecoli, especially when they take L’s

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Whoever compared her to Adrian Broner is dead on. AB was unlikeable for the same reason. Trying to be a Floyd clone but didn't have the proven skills to act like Floyd yet. Got to earn your right to act arrogant and have people respect you still.

Until then...

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone have any examples of her "shyt talking"? :jbhmm:

46106717-0-image-a-67_1627675318613.jpg

This was right after the race

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I didn't even know who she was until she was hyped some kind of hero because she was smoking weed. Then while she was at home she tweeted "Y'all missing me yet" while actual champions were racing at the Olympics. Then she was talking about this race and proceeded to get smoked. Basically all hype no substance. "Game time bytches" lol.
She brought all of this onto herself :yeshrug:

Daps
i notice posters don't like to stand on their own shyt (maybe they don't have shyt to stand on). they like to try to live vicariously through strangers and thus feel like they are being represented by some random stranger as well.

if it aint about me or my family, everybody else can do what they want i don't care.

it's all entertainment to me

if someone looks down on me, a totally separate black woman, just because of whatever shacarri is doing, that's THEIR bad. i'm not going to go out of my way to whine and talk shyt about her personally, just because other people are ignorant.

i will mention she got smoked tho lol

#FACTS

EDIT: and i'm mostly referring to the hate she received when shyt was all good and she was winning and going to the olympics, where hate was prolific and totally unwarranted. the race today shouldn't even be part of the conversation, if you lose you a loser.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm tired of her. I was a fan when she was running in college. She was breaking records as a freshman and appeared to be the next big thing. All the way to the Olympic trials I was rooting for her. I did take note when ratchet city girl bird types were suddenly liking her with dumb quotes like "its the attitude for me", but I let that go because people normally gravitate toward people who look like them.

Getting kicked out the Olympics was a huge disappointment to me and a huge embarrassment to her. What was going on with her personal life was tragic, but as an athlete discipline is the number 1 thing you must have besides talent to succeed. No excuses. Then she goes on twitter and talk about "miss me yet" and all the other BS antics she did was just a turn off. It overshadowed any kind of support she may have showed to team USA during the Olympics or any moment she could have used to turn this into a positive redeeming moment.

So finally today after all this hype, you get fukking smoked like you didn't train at all in a 2nd huge embarrassing moment. Then you do a post race interview where you double down on your ignorance which showed she's emotionally unstable and clearly immature. And it also showed that she's just like every ratchet bird brain chick out there who don't know when to be humble and shut the fukk up.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Come op , we supported her but she took Nike's money & talked a bunch of smack & did not deliver . She needs to give up racing or stop smoking & give up the long dusty nails & flamboyant hair