Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, people love cocky IFF you back it up. When Richard Sherman was outchea cutting WWE promos, we loved that shyt because he was backing it up with his play; but if you’re cocky and you can’t back it up… you’re going to be the butt of jokes. :yeshrug:

People want to see you humbled, because you’re not even good enough to be cocky, yet. :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People were shytting on her and her appearance long before that.
Stop it:mjlol: internet got y'all sense of time all fukked up it aint even been 2 months since she tested positive for weed which is how most people know her

She tested positive, nikkas called her a dumbass like they would ANY other athlete and because Shacarri look like some of y'all nikkas mama/sister/girlfriend yall natural caping instincts kicked in

And then most nikkas wasn't even tripping too hard on her testing positive until she couldn't stop talking shyt and disrespecting her fellow athletes

Did nikkas shyt on her appearance? Yep and her appearance is also the reason she has fans in the first place:manny: you can say the same shyt about Dennis Rodman. The difference is when it was time to perform Rodman OVERachieved

You can't have it both ways

Legalese

Banned
Daps
:russ: You better laugh shyts funny. Especially when those musty hoes walked by on their mean girls steez
RepentantCleanFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop it:mjlol: internet got y'all sense of time all fukked up it aint even been 2 months since she tested positive for weed which is how most people know her

She tested positive, nikkas called her a dumbass like they would ANY other athlete and because Shacarri look like some of y'all nikkas mama/sister/girlfriend yall natural caping instincts kicked in

And then most nikkas wasn't even tripping too hard on her testing positive until she couldn't stop talking shyt and disrespecting her fellow athletes

Did nikkas shyt on her appearance? Yep and her appearance is also the reason she has fans in the first place:manny: you can say the same shyt about Dennis Rodman. The difference is when it was time to perform Rodman OVERachieved

You can't have it both ways
I'm not reading this. :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This a goddamn lie. People in this section were hating on her from the beginning. All the shyt talking about her hair color, nails, tats and how she spoke. That all happened before she said anything else.
Name names then. Cause the handful of nikkas you talking about isn’t the general public. And the general public got turned off, not from the weed or the suspension but the constant shyt talking after the fact. Her coming at teammates who just said please support the other black American Olympians. Her coming at other runners from other countries. Her insinuating that no one knew about track if it wasn’t for her. Her “miss me?” Comment. She snarky and disrespectful. That’s why everyone else don’t like her. The couple nikkas you talking about on the coli don’t represent the whole so name names. It’s a whole feature built in the site to do so.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Name names then. Cause the handful of nikkas you talking about isn’t the general public. And the general public got turned off, not from the weed or the suspension but the constant shyt talking after the fact. Her coming at teammates who just said please support the other black American Olympians. Her coming at other runners from other countries. Her insinuating that no one knew about track if it wasn’t for her. Her “miss me?” Comment. She snarky and disrespectful. That’s why everyone else don’t like her. The couple nikkas you talking about on the coli don’t represent the whole so name names. It’s a whole feature built in the site to do so.
Eat a dikk.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
People were shytting on her and her appearance long before that.
Nah when she got banned from Olympics she got a lot of sympathy because people don't agree with being banned from competing because of it.

When she couldn't stop being catty on Twitter people started to feel some way about it.