Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I hope she can bounce back, but she needs to get back to the lab because the Jamaicans wanted to make an example out of her and they did.

She think she's Mayweather, but she outchea looking like AB

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If she were smart she would play into the villian role. She is a superstar now and has brought attention to a sport that doesn't receive widespread, unlike basketball. People are looking for her to win or lose and she should play into it more. There is serious money behind her.

a superstar how tho?

with no world titles or Olympic golds or Diamond League golds :hhh:

99% of the people who know her didn’t know her before Trials and 99% of that 99% know her for non track reasons.

Maybe she’s the ratchet version of that giant Jesus statue in Brazil for other ratchets to look up to but you can’t fukk up a bag in a sport that’s seen as a “niche” in your own country. And unlike a distance runner, she can’t keep running (successfully) into her 40s.

she can try to play into the villain role but without any true wins, who is backing her BS? When it comes time to pick a 4x100 team, the people making decisions have like 10 runners to grab from. They don’t need her for shyt.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Nah, these dudes where acting like she was the worst person on earth as soon as the weed story happened.

Shes unapologetically hood and this site is full of anti African American foreigners and Sargent water type c00ns:mjpls:
This must be it. Dudes saying that she getting shyt on because she lost....but this site been hating on her way before today's lost.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
She had a bunch of spam threads about her and she was all over twitter. shyt was so overblown.

People are tired of her or at least I know I am.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Really breh? :gucci:
I didnt follow the olympics or sports in general.
So im just going based on Coli's reaction.

Seems like most people are saying she hyped herself up too much and didn't back it up,
but based on past coli threads about her...they already disliked her before today's lost :yeshrug:

Daps
I didnt follow the olympics or sports in general.
So im just going based on Coli's reaction.

Seems like most people are saying she hyped herself up too much and didn't back it up,
but based on past coli threads about her...they already disliked her before today's lost :yeshrug:

She straight disrespected all American track and field athletes during the Olympics. Even Michael Johnson had to call her out.