Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The same media made Venus & Serena Williams, Simone Biles and Allyson Felix the face of Black American sportswomen. Not everything is a conspiracy breh.

It can be both ways. Venus and Serena are the main sole example and they blew up in a different era over 20 years ago. Allyson Felix isn't as well known and Simone Biles is more quiet and lowkey.

What the guy you quoted said is true. We are in a time of social media and all these blogs like the ShadeRoom that love to instigate "diaspora wars" themselves. And this is a fact. You can say that the coli was exaggerating over this and even if we agree with that, we can't deny that major blogs like ShadeRoom whenever anything related to the diaspora comes up they instigate arguments time and time again. I knew after she lost they would be up to their old tricks again.

And this does matter because they have millions of followers and are known around North America.

She’s popular with the shaderoom crowd

Nah man its not that. We have spoken for years about what the shaderoom is about. They did this on purpose. They relish off of Diaspora Wars. Anytime a post or article related to it comes up, they come out with their pitchforks or just start spamming with posts to instigate. Sure enough for each post they made the comments were going crazy. Even if you don't wanna say the owners are instigating diaspora wars, they are clearly trolls when it comes to these situations.

E9ZXy6ZX0AEAO0n

@Black_Jesus @Jesus Bhrist @Jesus H. Christ @Jesus Is Lord @JesusFOREVER @brother walt

the bible isnt real

I don’t think she’s an embarrassment. She made a mistake and lost a race. Get back to the grind and come back stronger.

i wouldn't be surprised if she comes back to the world championships next summer and surprises everyone by winning

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that post race interview did alot of damage

I saw a bunch of people that were supporting her before the race do a complete 180 after that interview

Im not defending this but honestly i think she acted like that because she saw Shelly Ann and the others from the corner of her eye and she decided to start capping and front how she is ok and its not the end of her. In her eyes she didn't want them to see her give in. Im not defending that part just saying why i think she did that :manny:

Notice how in another interview after when she was alone she switched up. She has some insecurity issues she needs to work on for the world championships and next olympics she cares too much what people say or she thinks they are saying

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Exactly some morons talked about boycotting the entire olympics cause this weave wearing clown couldn’t buckle down and get serious for the olympics.
well there was also them banning caps specifically for black hair and ruling those african girls ineligible because of their natural testosterone levels

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
All i know is that she couldn't participate in the Olympics due to weed, but what other reasons does the coli
have to not support this black woman? It seems like most of the coli is happy that she finished last.
Sis, stop with this bullshyt.
Nobody "hates" Sh'Carri.
FOH
Women dont respond well to criticism of any kind even if it's warranted.
Thus, here you are pretending to be an "intersectional male ally" with this bullshyt.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Sis, stop with this bullshyt.
Nobody "hates" Sh'Carri.
FOH
Women dont respond well to criticism of any kind even if it's warranted.
Thus, here you are pretending to be an "intersectional male ally" with this bullshyt.

I believe You nikkas call someone like that a "Fagg0t". We call them a 'Batty Bwoy" or a 'Batty mon':smile:

they typically look like this the last time i checked

black-gay-couple.jpg

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It can be both ways. Venus and Serena are the main sole example and they blew up in a different era over 20 years ago. Allyson Felix isn't as well known and Simone Biles is more quiet and lowkey.

What the guy you quoted said is true. We are in a time of social media and all these blogs like the ShadeRoom that love to instigate "diaspora wars" themselves. And this is a fact. You can say that the coli was exaggerating over this and even if we agree with that, we can't deny that major blogs like ShadeRoom whenever anything related to the diaspora comes up they instigate arguments time and time again. I knew after she lost they would be up to their old tricks again.

And this does matter because they have millions of followers and are known around North America.

Nah man its not that. We have spoken for years about what the shaderoom is about. They did this on purpose. They relish off of Diaspora Wars. Anytime a post or article related to it comes up, they come out with their pitchforks or just start spamming with posts to instigate. Sure enough for each post they made the comments were going crazy. Even if you don't wanna say the owners are instigating diaspora wars, they are clearly trolls when it comes to these situations.

the bible isnt real

i wouldn't be surprised if she comes back to the world championships next summer and surprises everyone by winning
the first moment I saw Richardson, I knew she would be a “ shaderoom favorite”

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I love Sha’carri but she needed to be humbled. All of this attention went to her head and made her a worse person. She just need to man up hold the L and get with the right coaches that will push her and get her back on the right regemine.She should have never took this event after the Olympics, but they paid her to go there and do the job like the Brooklyn Brawler or some shyt. She just didn’t know it. She didnt have the right people in place to filter that out.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
If she took her Olympic suspension on the chin and said something like "I'll be back", it woulda been fine. Instead she got gassed up b/c of everybody shytting on the Olympic committee like how dare they ban someone for drugs :picard: All the shyt talking that came after and then to not just lose the next race, but get absolutely smoked :picard: The clowning was bound to happen.