Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
To be honest it’s a lotta reasons:

1.) Some of the posters on here and on Twitter are white and take Olympics and national stage shyt very seriously. Same fukkers can’t wait to call you a n-word bytch on American soil, but want you to represent this sorry ass country. Meanwhile, for me it’s fukk yo Olympics.

2.) Some posters are older and just see her shenanigans as somebody young acting dumb. She’s had some hiccups and hasnt been on her A game, but these types aren’t invested in completely writing her off or celebrating the difficulties she’s had. They just want her to do better. Which is fair and I think she can absolutely recover and go on to be successful in life.

3.) Another subset of psuedo-autistic, reject revolutionists, Fresh n faq, bw haters don’t even know shyt about the Olympics. They just see any blk woman being human and making mistakes as an opportunity to express the bitterness, hurt, anger and resentment they feel towards blk women for the ones who rejected them in grade school that they never got over.

4.) A smaller, but closely related, pocket of individuals are respectability politic a$$holes whose inability to find a place of belonging in the blk community sent them ass first into wannabe special snowflake, “I’m not like those other blks” territory. Their weirdo tendencies alienated them from the blk community, thus they reject all cultural aspects of it and the women that didn’t want them, personify that rejection. So a young blk chick with a lace front that smokes weed is a buttsignal for these losers to activate their hate mode.

5.) Others just want her to represent our community well and were disappointed.

Personally, I think she is adorable, needs to reflect, work hard, and grow up a bit. But that will come with maturity. She’ll bounce back and be just fine. File it under young and dumb. Or we gon act like we didn’t do stupid shyt in our youth? :comeon:Hell at least she not online pretending to be another ethnicity from Africa or LA or Atlantis or something…:mjgrin::troll:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Personally,

I am not trippin off of ol' girl...

If she got dogwalked on the track, then it is what it is!!!

She still have youth on her side, so if she wanna redeem herself and get her reputation back on track (no pun intended), then she know what she need to do....

I wish her well!

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
She talked shyt got smoked then ducked another race :yeshrug: Y’all would clown nikkas if they did the same but because she a woman she’s not supposed to get the jokes

Yeah this is all it is. It's not like I dont support her or anything. And it ain't personal. If you pop off, you HAVE to back it up, it don't matter who you are or nikkas gonna make jokes. It aint that serious.

You got entire elite athletes like LBJ, Curry, Shellyann fraser pryce, Serena Williams and more that get jokes here and there, and they have long lists of achievements that dwarf Shacarri.

She will be fine, she is winning again, and thats good. Hell if she keeps winning and pops off while doing so, she will skyrocket in popularity. Its a sliding scale.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah this is all it is. It's not like I dont support her or anything. And it ain't personal. If you pop off, you HAVE to back it up, it don't matter who you are or nikkas gonna make jokes. It aint that serious.

You got entire elite athletes like LBJ, Curry, Shellyann fraser pryce, Serena Williams and more that get jokes here and there, and they have long lists of achievements that dwarf Shacarri.

She will be fine, she is winning again, and thats good. Hell if she keeps winning and pops off while doing so, she will skyrocket in popularity. Its a sliding scale.
All she had to do was be like yeah they got me this time but imma keep training and try to beat them next time but instead she doubled down on it.

As long as she winning and don’t go overboard with the shyt talking she’ll be straight

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Because she represents the type of woman who offends some of them because of her attitude, style, personality.

a lot of these dudes were the not cool kid in school or the nerds.
So you mean to tell me that corny is now a crime

This is the same thinking that Lorel had talking to Michael B Jordan

The girl is blond hair, tats and loud for no reason, also plays the victim with lies and woe is me “ain’t I a Women too” vibes

She told people not to support her and I personally like her Jamaican competition better

Attitude does play the biggest part in your ability to sell a person to the masses.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This hood rat is still garnering attention?:mjtf:

Didn't she get smoked 5678870909849804 times after popping off at the mouth?:mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Because she represents the type of woman who offends some of them because of her attitude, style, personality.

a lot of these dudes were the not cool kid in school or the nerds.
So being black means being low class and hood? How is that working for the ones that really believe that retarded shyt? I'll give you a hint, it ain't working out too good. :childplease: