Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Because she was representing Black America and she’s fvcked up a big opportunity by using drugs, when she knew the consequences.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Even if you slept through the Olympics, any of the threads on her most recent race will get you up to speed in like 10 posts, because just about every criticism has been reposted, retweeted, or elaborated on in those threads. Not saying that you have to agree with any of it, but coming in acting confused is disingenuous as fukk and definitely on some :troll:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah when she got banned from Olympics she got a lot of sympathy because people don't agree with being banned from competing because of it.

When she couldn't stop being catty on Twitter people started to feel some way about it.
I'm talking about on here. I never witnessed that level of hate for anyone else. I can understand people having a problem with her cockiness after she made those comments, but I can't understand all of the venom for her looks. And the attempts to make her a villain *before* those comments.

I mean, what is the point of this?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/shacarri-richardson-looks-like-a-terrible-fukk.868730/

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
She talked shyt got smoked then ducked another race :yeshrug: Y’all would clown nikkas if they did the same but because she a woman she’s not supposed to get the jokes
I got a post removed saying because of stupidity when I said something similar about her smoking weed. I said she worksheets have gotten all that support had she been a man:aicmon:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
she is an arrogant black american in an international sport. when you have that going on, you have to win all the time like mayweather because only black americans will be in your corner - everybody else is hoping you lose spectacularly. she has none of mayweather's discipline, so she is going out sad.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
All i know is that she couldn't participate in the Olympics due to weed, but what other reasons does the coli
have to not support this black woman? It seems like most of the coli is happy that she finished last.
I’m not happy but we still roasting lmao

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
If she were smart she would play into the villian role. She is a superstar now and has brought attention to a sport that doesn't receive widespread, unlike basketball. People are looking for her to win or lose and she should play into it more. There is serious money behind her.
But she isn’t smart. Her dumb ass got bushed from the Olympics knowing she’d be drug tested. :snoop:

And this ain’t wrestling either. A heel turn ain’t gonna do shyt for her. You’re either a winner or a loser, and she’s a loser. :yeshrug:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But she isn’t smart. Her dumb ass got bushed from the Olympics knowing she’d be drug tested. :snoop:

And this ain’t wrestling either. A heel turn ain’t gonna do shyt for her. You’re either a winner or a loser, and she’s a loser. :yeshrug:
She owned up to her mistake but that didn't stop people from being unnecessarily cruel especially during a time when she lost her mom.