I’m only on Chapter 4 so far but Dutch van der Linde seems like a really nice dude

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Why do people still say "Rockstar"

I'd be honest and say in situations like this between producer and developer and all that, I'm not pedantic with the details, when in truth I should be and just say "Rockstar" 'cause they're the more notable name that comes to mind when you think on the games and franchises despite all what you said to be true.

It's a reluctant sort of ignorance I've got in terms of categorizing shyt, I'll admit.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So Dutch was just jealous of Bronte? I read this analysis on Reddit that Bronte was everything Dutch ever wanted to be: high level criminal, living above the law, with his people loyal to him. And when Dutch met him he basically felt extreme jealousy because Bronte confirmed to him that he was a loser.

In fact, I remember thinking that before the Bronte meeting, Dutch was this smooth, classy, well dressed criminal, but when they were side by side Dutch looked out of place and unsure of himself.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So Dutch was just jealous of Bronte? I read this analysis on Reddit that Bronte was everything Dutch ever wanted to be: high level criminal, living above the law, with his people loyal to him. And when Dutch met him he basically felt extreme jealousy because Bronte confirmed to him that he was a loser.

In fact, I remember thinking that before the Bronte meeting, Dutch was this smooth, classy, well dressed criminal, but when they were side by side Dutch looked out of place and unsure of himself.
Bronte even had the drip on infinity
angelo-bronte-red-dead-redemption-ii-13.1_thumb.jpg
:banderas: Dutch couldn't compete with that

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It seems like the way to play the game in a canonical way is to not payoff any bounties acquired from missions, bad honor up until he gets sick and then good honor, use the Mahogany Bay Tennessee Walker and then switch to Buell once the mission is available to acquire him, help john ending. It's the way I see the story play out from movie standpoint
I lost him because he was my ride or die horse who I played until the end:mjcry:I would've left that mission until after the story if I knew what happens:mjcry:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
@HiiiPower
@Dorian Breh
@Sankofa Alwayz
@Megadeus
@Luke Cage

Breh's, this is wild, I finally after many hours got the gang members glitch to work....I documented it and there's no way this wasn't a mechanic in the game during development. Seems like it wasn't finished but remnants of it's "code" remained in game. My video of it below

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Dutch was feeling a way especially when he hit him with that savage outlaw comment :picard:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I didn't really look at it this way but this is true

However the reality is that Dutch was off his rocker from the get go

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this game, THIS MAN DUTCH VAN DER LINDE IS A HERO GODDAMMIT. I knew my nikka would come through in the end and he did :banderas:

Shot a baseball sized hole right through bytchass Micah Bell’s chest :wow:

:mjcry: The GOAT

Might come back later and neg everyone in this thread who put disrespeck on the gawd’s name :ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just finished this game, THIS MAN DUTCH VAN DER LINDE IS A HERO GODDAMMIT. I knew my nikka would come through in the end and he did :banderas:

Shot a baseball sized hole right through bytchass Micah Bell’s chest :wow:

:mjcry: The GOAT

Might come back later and neg everyone in this thread who put disrespeck on the gawd’s name :ufdup:
He still let you die before all that though. Arthur was right John really was Dutch's favorite :stopitslime: