I’m only on Chapter 4 so far but Dutch van der Linde seems like a really nice dude

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Well his missions were probably the reason, he would do some stupid shyt and you would kill entire cities damn near to get him out of a jam and then he wouldn't even be grateful for you risking your life for him.

I damn near didnt go back to strawberry for like my entire playthrough cuz I didnt wanna pay that bounty

It seems like the way to play the game in a canonical way is to not payoff any bounties acquired from missions, bad honor up until he gets sick and then good honor, use the Mahogany Bay Tennessee Walker and then switch to Buell once the mission is available to acquire him, help john ending. It's the way I see the story play out from movie standpoint

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It seems like the way to play the game in a canonical way is to not payoff any bounties acquired from missions, bad honor up until he gets sick and then good honor, use the Mahogany Bay Tennessee Walker and then switch to Buell once the mission is available to acquire him, help john ending. It's the way I see the story play out from movie standpoint
How do you keep the tennessee walker? one of your early missions has you get a new horse.
I also like playing games in a canonical seeming way, basing my choices on what i think the character would do, instead of in game stats and incentives.

Kairi Irving

Daps
How do you keep the tennessee walker? one of your early missions has you get a new horse.
I also like playing games in a canonical seeming way, basing my choices on what i think the character would do, instead of in game stats and incentives.

It's waiting at the stable (outside) after you go hunting with Hosea

Bu in my playthrough as Arthur I never did bad honor, it's just what I think Dan Houser wants you to do

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nah I knew micah was gonna be a big pile of shyt from jump...I gotta look thru the RDR2 thread on another forum to remember why...but there was some shyt he did very early on in the game that rubbed me completely the wrong way
I think it’s when he called Lenny or Charles a darkie when they were camped up in the mountains

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah I knew micah was gonna be a big pile of shyt from jump...I gotta look thru the RDR2 thread on another forum to remember why...but there was some shyt he did very early on in the game that rubbed me completely the wrong way

when I had to body a whole town just because Micah had to get his gun back :patrice:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Second game noob.

put some respek on red harlow's name. ya'll didn't know uncle had that smoke for nikkas back when he was young?
maxresdefault.jpg

1219727-0redharlow.jpg

One shot kid:whew:

Uncle was the main protag of red dead revolver

Damn Is this real?? Or speculation. I dont remember getting any clues like... At all. I even replayed rdr1 recently and got no hints. Hes just an oldhead whining about his lumbago... Lemme find out this fool was Red Harlow:mjlol:

They do kinda have the same squinty eyes:ohhh:

EDIT: red dead revolver actually took place 10 yrs before rdr2 so it cant be him... But it might actually be his son. I remember in the epilogue Jack asks John if uncle is really anybody's Uncle. John says nah we just call him that since hes an oldhead and then mentions that Uncle was a womanizing deadbeat back in the day who "probably has many illegitimate sons running about".....

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Damn Is this real?? Or speculation. I dont remember getting any clues like... At all. I even replayed rdr1 recently and got no hints. Hes just an oldhead whining about his lumbago... Lemme find out this fool was Red Harlow:mjlol:

They do kinda have the same squinty eyes:ohhh:

EDIT: red dead revolver actually took place 10 yrs before rdr2 so it cant be him... But it might actually be his son. I remember in the epilogue Jack asks John if uncle is really anybody's Uncle. John says nah we just call him that since hes an oldhead and then mentions that Uncle was a womanizing deadbeat back in the day who "probably has many illegitimate sons running about".....

Nah red Harlow's mother and father were seen in the intro of Revolver

Kairi Irving

Daps
I’m fukking :dead:

Just landed in Guarma and as Javier got shot and captured, Dutch yelled out, “Don’t lose FAITH, son! We’ll find you!!!” as we ran away :laff:

This nikka Dutch is a Hall of Fame fukk nikka :dead:
When he killed Bronte and John said

"What part of your philosophy involves feeding a feller to God damn alligator :dahell:?"

Dutch: the part that covers....(forgot line)..…yeah...dat part.

:dead: