I’m only on Chapter 4 so far but Dutch van der Linde seems like a really nice dude

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished this game, THIS MAN DUTCH VAN DER LINDE IS A HERO GODDAMMIT. I knew my nikka would come through in the end and he did :banderas:

Shot a baseball sized hole right through bytchass Micah Bell’s chest :wow:

:mjcry: The GOAT

Might come back later and neg everyone in this thread who put disrespeck on the gawd’s name :ufdup:

Wait a minute...dutch didn't kill micah...:dahell:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this game, THIS MAN DUTCH VAN DER LINDE IS A HERO GODDAMMIT. I knew my nikka would come through in the end and he did :banderas:

Might come back later and neg everyone in this thread who put disrespeck on the gawd’s name :ufdup:

:heh:"Come through in the end"?

You mean AFTER he got everyone killed? AFTER he left John to die at the train robbery? And then lied to his wife and son about what happened? After already leaving him to be fxcking publicly executed? After he purposely left Arthur to be slaughtered during the tar factory raid? The same raid that took place by manipulating Eagle Flies? After he strangled that woman in Guarma?

After all the fxck shyt he did at Blackwater?

Man I think you need your moral compass adjusted homie.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Hero..? :gucci:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:heh:"Come through in the end"?

You mean AFTER he got everyone killed? AFTER he left John to die at the train robbery? And then lied to his wife and son about what happened? After already leaving him to be fxcking publicly executed? After he purposely left Arthur to be slaughtered during the tar factory raid? The same raid that took place by manipulating Falling Eagle? After he strangled that woman in Guarma?

After all the fxck shyt he did at Blackwater?

Man I think you need your moral compass adjusted homie.
Well, the game is about redemption, and Sadie and John were pretty much fukked before Dutch saved them, so :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know why the rdr dikkrider who was trolling in TLOU thread got banned?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
how could it ever go wrong, right? :mjlol:

tenor.gif