I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
21st Century Fox has been holding talks to sell most of the company to Disney: Sources

its fukking over, the cypher is complete. gotg3 setting up 20 years of cosmic marvel, the rebirth and expansion after phase 3 of the mcu....f4 n xmen
vcikwpv-gif.2785

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I look at this news and it reminds me how when there were rumors of a Dr Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel movie

Cats back in the Ironman, Hulk, Thor days was like "Man they would NEVER bring those movies to be big screen":shaq2:

This reminds me when how after A1 dropped and when Im 3 was dropping with rumors of a movie with a talking squirrel and tree cats was like "man they aint NEVER gonna get Dare Devil or Spiderman back, and man Antman is gonna be terrible":martin:

This reminds me of when Civil War dropped and there was talks of doing a Spiderman movie with Dr Strange and Guardians 2 on the way cats was like "man we'll NEVER see the Punisher back with Marvel again":comeon:

At this point how many times are you gonna say "..this will NEVER..." and stay in disbelief of what Marvel is striving for and ultimately achieving?

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I look at this news and it reminds me how when there were rumors of a Dr Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel movie

Cats back in the Ironman, Hulk, Thor days was like "Man they would NEVER bring those movies to be big screen":shaq2:

This reminds me when how after A1 dropped and when Im 3 was dropping with rumors of a movie with a talking squirrel and tree cats was like "man they aint NEVER gonna get Dare Devil or Spiderman back, and man Antman is gonna be terrible":martin:

This reminds me of when Civil War dropped and there was talks of doing a Spiderman movie with Dr Strange and Guardians 2 on the way cats was like "man we'll NEVER see the Punisher back with Marvel again":comeon:

At this point how many times are you gonna say "..this will NEVER..." and stay in disbelief of what Marvel is striving for and ultimately achieving?

Martha
B-b-b-but superhero fatigue!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you guys think the last Infinity stone is with Heimdall or in Wakanda?

Unless Heimdall is a god level cosmic being...he has to have the stone. His power is just too ridiculous. Plus he’s coming to earth with Thor so it makes sense.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
wakanda, bp also ties into infinity war why else wld the black order ty to invade. it will be tied to the bp past connection shyt in the necrofields...something something bast...vibranium :mjgrin:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
BP's other moniker is "King of the Dead" which comes with paranormal abilities. i.e. he can command the undead (zombies) and can talk to the ghosts of past Black Panthers, including his father.

He was granted that ability by the panther god, but for MCU purposes it'd make sense to tie in the soul stone in some way.

Plus Infinity War is a sort of heist film? So they may very well be going to Wakanda to try and steal the gem.