I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I just discovered a lie coming out the other camp and when the time is right gonna have to expose them :duck:

But moving along...... Man brehs..... I almost lost it to weakness and watched that stream of Guardians 2.:whew:

I watched the intro credits scene (which is amazing) but then caught myself and turned it off.:sadbron:

4 more days brehs.... 4 more days:to:

Martha
I heard they added Doctor Strange to the intro part

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I just discovered a lie coming out the other camp and when the time is right gonna have to expose them :duck:

But moving along...... Man brehs..... I almost lost it to weakness and watched that stream of Guardians 2.:whew:

I watched the intro credits scene (which is amazing) but then caught myself and turned it off.:sadbron:

4 more days brehs.... 4 more days:to:

Martha
:ufdup:

I heard they added Doctor Strange to the intro part
Lol breh stop playin :lupe:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel just made a hit WITHOUT A Villain in GOTG2 :wow:

1. Don't say it was the sovereign. They had a legit beef with people stealing their batteries.

2. Don't say it was the ravengers. A code was broken and the result was a simple mutiny.

2. Don't say it was ego. How can you expect an immortal celestial to have actual feelings and emotions. He didn't know any better.

So there was not villain in this movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

1. Don't say it was the sovereign. They had a legit beef with people stealing their batteries.

2. Don't say it was the ravengers. A code was broken and the result was a simple mutiny.

2. Don't say it was ego. How can you expect an immortal celestial to have actual feelings and emotions. He didn't know any better.

The complexities and levels to this shyt?!:wow:

Marvel color spectrum going beyond the played and predictable BLACK and WHITE:banderas:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The complexities and levels to this shyt?!:wow:

Marvel color spectrum going beyond the played and predictable BLACK and WHITE:banderas:

Martha

Marvel had 2 objectives and accomplished it in 2 scenes.

1. Adam the Gawd.
2. By having baby groot jump through 700 hundred dimensions, Marvel let all the other studios know they war chest runs deep :ahh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The fukk? By this logic the Terminator series doesn't have a villain. :stopitslime:

He also clearly did display feelings and emotions. He knew exactly what he was doing, which is why he tried to smooth shyt over as soon as he let what he did slip, and why he got pissed when Peter turned on him.

Ego is without question the villain in GOTG2.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The fukk? By this logic the Terminator series doesn't have a villain. :stopitslime:

He also clearly did display feelings and emotions. He knew exactly what he was doing, which is why he tried to smooth shyt over as soon as he let what he did slip, and why he got pissed when Peter turned on him.

Ego is without question the villain in GOTG2.

I kinda viewed him as a misunderstood antagonist.

He said it best himself for sooooooo many centuries he was lonely, possibly starting to go crazy. He wanted to meet other life. Then when he did, he was disappointed, so he decided he just wanted to expand who he was and become bigger.

I can kinda see where he coming from.... hell in Passenger movie..... Chris Pratt basically personified what Ego went through... could be said he was the villain in that movie cuz he was lonely and violated JLaw?

Levels:banderas:

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda viewed him as a misunderstood antagonist.

He said it best himself for sooooooo many centuries he was lonely, possibly starting to go crazy. He wanted to meet other life. Then when he did, he was disappointed, so he decided he just wanted to expand who he was and become bigger.

I can kinda see where he coming from.... hell in Passenger movie..... Chris Pratt basically personified what Ego went through... could be said he was the villain in that movie cuz he was lonely and violated JLaw?

Levels:banderas:

Martha

He's a complex villain, but still a villain nonetheless. What he was doing wasn't like Galactus being part of the natural order of things. Like his name implied he was motivated by Ego more than anything else. Notice how he was always talking about how great he was and how no matter what he did he felt he had a good reason for it or it was someone elses fault?

Ego was out here giving broads cancer just to avoid breakups breh, how is that NOT being a villain? Then he was killing his kids because they disappointed him by not inheriting his cosmic powers. He could have just sent them home, but he was straight up murdering them.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He's a complex villain, but still a villain nonetheless. What he was doing wasn't like Galactus being part of the natural order of things. Like his name implied he was motivated by Ego more than anything else. Notice how he was always talking about how great he was and how no matter what he did he felt he had a good reason for it or it was someone elses fault?

Ego was out here giving broads cancer just to avoid breakups breh, how is that NOT being a villain? Then he was killing his kids because they disappointed him by not inheriting his cosmic powers. He could have just sent them home, but he was straight up murdering them.

Honestly...... you got me dead to rights.... I cant even dispute none of that...... I'm gonna fold:russ:

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly...... you got me dead to rights.... I cant even dispute none of that...... I'm gonna fold:russ:

Martha

You don't really think about it when you see the film, but that's shyt is so foul it's almost comical. Like that Episode of Family Guy where Death gets bored dating some chick so he just kills her. :mjlol: