I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You mean you can't wait to see Gamorra beat Black Widow up?

At least that's how it should go. My one big problem with James Gunn is how he neutered Gamora. She's supposed to be the most powerful member of the team we see in GOTG. In the comics Gamora has literally taken on armies by herself, one shotted characters like The Thing, and singlehandedly taken on the X-Men.

A fight between Gamora and Black Widown should last about as long as a fight between Rocket and Captain America.

That chick picked up a ship gun about 5 times the size of her and with some serious kick back and walked it toward her sis shooting it like it was nothing:dame:

I think that pretty powerful to me:dwillhuh:

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That chick picked up a ship gun about 5 times the size of her and with some serious kick back and walked it toward her sis shooting it like it was nothing:dame:

I think that pretty powerful to me:dwillhuh:

Martha

She definitely had a better showing in the new movie, but in the first Guardians of the Galaxy? She was constantly being saved by Star Lord. Star Lord being able to fight her off was a joke. Then you had her being taken away and nearly killed by a bunch of no name characters. I think Gunn heard the complaints and made some corrections, because Gamora is supposed to be a beast. She's on the same level as Wonder Woman yet she wasn't treated that way in the first film.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
She definitely had a better showing in the new movie, but in the first Guardians of the Galaxy? She was constantly being saved by Star Lord. Star Lord being able to fight her off was a joke. Then you had her being taken away and nearly killed by a bunch of no name characters. I think Gunn heard the complaints and made some corrections, because Gamora is supposed to be a beast. She's on the same level as Wonder Woman yet she wasn't treated that way in the first film.
Always expect characters to be nerfed......except for Cap who got buffs every movie
7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I mean..... wasn't they fighting other powerful aliens though?

Like super looks strong again regular mortals but when he goes up against a Brainiac, Zod, Doomsday, Etc he be looking average too.

I think it's just a testiment to how strong the comp is

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean..... wasn't they fighting other powerful aliens though?

Like super looks strong again regular mortals but when he goes up against a Brainiac, Zod, Doomsday, Etc he be looking average too.

I think it's just a testiment to how strong the comp is

Martha

Nah man, she was just getting dragged away by some random as prisoners, same type of prisoners we saw Star Lord fighting off and knocking out. Then we saw Star Lord holding his own in a fight against her early in the movie. She's supposed to be the most dangerous assassin in the entire universe. She's supposed to be to the Guardians what Thor is to the Avengers. It's a mistake in an otherwise very good movie.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea I thought GotG2 did a better job of giving some scale to how powerful Gamora and Drax are. 1st movie it was kinda hard to tell whether they were much more than basic human, especially Gamora

2nd movie, the ship crash with Drax being dragged, showed he's super durable

And Gamora with the big ass gun as already mentioned, plus leaping at the monster in the beginning

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@Mic-Nificent is right, gamorra and drax are nerfed as hell dnt even argue against it. the two top hitters have done nothing to impress me at all, but thats not just gotg characters everyone except cap is done right...still waiting on ragnorok to due thor justice i pray.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@Mic-Nificent is right, gamorra and drax are nerfed as hell dnt even argue against it. the two top hitters have done nothing to impress me at all, but thats not just gotg characters everyone except cap is done right...still waiting on ragnorok to due thor justice i pray.

The fact that Thanos said Gamora was his favorite daughter should be enough validation.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yep gamorra is trash in these movies and her costume suck ass, i seen cosplay dudes rocking gamorra better

Drax don't really do shyt

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Everyone's under-powered in comic book movies. This ain't new news
not at dc i'll give them that. ask a non comic reader who wld win thor or cap from the mcu or cap vs drax and most will say cap, thats horrible. tony in im1 could tank shells from tanks, now super soilders fukk him up (though i do realize with his suit expansion in 3 and the need for efficiency he may have traded in durability) but naw. i mean we 10 years deep so its really just beating on a dead horse imo, but i gotta vent.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I dont know it just seems like an argument with no way to win.

When cats fight dudes that can go toe to toe with them, they underpowered

When they straight up wash cats, they villains are weak and they hero is boring.

At this point we gotta find that mid point

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
not at dc i'll give them that. ask a non comic reader who wld win thor or cap from the mcu or cap vs drax and most will say cap, thats horrible. tony in im1 could tank shells from tanks, now super soilders fukk him up (though i do realize with his suit expansion in 3 and the need for efficiency he may have traded in durability) but naw. i mean we 10 years deep so its really just beating on a dead horse imo, but i gotta vent.
Nope. Russos confirmed they nerfed that armor so Cap and Bucky could fight back:mjgrin: