I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
C6bLi8dVMAAiKge.jpg
sh-t-just-got-real-o.gif

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Marvel’s Netflix Shows Need to Get More Comfortable with the MCU | Nerdist

Great read if ya'll have the time. Iron Fist is once again highlighting that the NF stuff tiptoeing around the movies is ultimately a disservice to fans.

I get that RDJ isn't going to make a cameo anytime soon, and that Fiege and Perlmutter aren't exactly tight, but referencing anything going on in the greater MCU would add a lot of value to what Marvel Studios and Netflix are trying to do.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Great read if ya'll have the time. Iron Fist is once again highlighting that the NF stuff tiptoeing around the movies is ultimately a disservice to fans.

I get that RDJ isn't going to make a cameo anytime soon, and that Fiege and Perlmutter aren't exactly tight, but referencing anything going on in the greater MCU would add a lot of value to what Marvel Studios and Netflix are trying to do.

They do reference the movie characters in a vague way from time to time.

I think the TV characters should be in the movies BUT.

At the same token Marvel movies have crossed over so many of its characters that it would be hard to integrate other characters from the movies that made actual sense other than the Agents of Shield characters.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

I kinda wish the tv shows and movies were in completely different universes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
For a 24 hour period timeframe.

I'm gonna become a DC stan just to see what its like.

@wire28 @jayshiggs @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @loyola llothta @Ethnic Vagina Finder @Dillah810 @KravenMorehead™ @Merc and others, when I do, I need for yall to come at me with the full Marvel Onslaught (see what I did there:troll:) that yall would against some of them other stans like the coward who igores folks or the one that talks the big shyt, creates these wild ridiculous threads/prediction, and catches them L's and hides:lolbron:

This gonna be a little "social experiment":russ:

Other than this message I'm not gonna announce it but yall will know when it on:pachaha:

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

@wire28 @jayshiggs @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @loyola llothta @Ethnic Vagina Finder @Dillah810 @KravenMorehead™ @Merc and others, when I do, I need for yall to come at me with the full Marvel Onslaught (see what I did there:troll:) that yall would against some of them other stans like the coward who igores folks or the one that talks the big shyt, creates these wild ridiculous threads/prediction, and catches them L's and hides:lolbron:

Other than this message I'm not gonna announce it but yall will know when it on:pachaha:

Martha
TvHLonb.png

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Martha
:mjlol:

you crazy breh
full

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Martha

Don't expect to get this treatment. If you stay over there too long.... you're on your won breh.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Martha
66FU6XQ.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol:

you Mrazy breh
full
Fixed :mjgrin:

I too have thought about doing research on Clark Kents and the super mans (peep the sig). They are very interesting when it comes to blatant double standards, labile emotions (extra estrogen perhaps?), and decreased ability to reason/use logic. This will definitely be an interesting social experiment :salute: @Bryan Danielson