I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
as a written character? storm and jean. jean has been written terribly for years and its seeping into maddy. storm is a boss bytch who can do no wrong even when she is. even kurts current stint as spider man is more interesting than what those two have going on
The Storm show is getting annoying. She basically power scales like DBZ, it's stale now

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
watching this, its crazy that only wolverine and gambit have their logos and everyone else is using random typeface
did they have their own logos? (sorry, not well versed in comics)

beast had a different one than the standard ones they showed, and jubilee's was a diff color

parallax

Superstar
Daps

beast had a different one than the standard ones they showed, and jubilee's was a diff color

outside of the ones listed, the only other mutants that i can remember had solo runs at the time are dazzler and firestar

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
watching this, its crazy that only wolverine and gambit have their logos and everyone else is using random typeface

It looks like they used Beast's logo from his Amazing Adventures run in the 70s.

clean.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They are doing like 4 months of reshoots which to me sounds like damn near making a new movie but originally I heard they were making her FBI/CIA or some shyt instead of Mosad.
Makes sense.

They could make it that she was born in Israel but was raised in America. Much better idea than making her an Israeli national. Disney does not want to be associated with the truly horrific shyt that government has been doing.