I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

This nostalgia fetish is going to ruin the MCU.

It’s already bogging down shyt as it is.

I don’t want to see old ass characters in the MCU anymore. That’s not how the MCU was built.

Wakanda, and Shang Chi should be permanent fixtures, but they are both being neglected. And Dr Strange.

Marvel really need to start trimming some fat. And I honestly don’t want a Blade movie. It’s not necessary.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
we really deserved at LEAST one more Hulk movie. It honestly would have been good to see in phase 4

No. They need to move on from all of those characters. How long are we gonna have to wait for another Shang Chi movie? They green lit an Agatha Harkness and Echo show before doing anything with Chang Chi. They could’ve made a 10 rings show. They’re doing the right thing by cutting back. And do we really need another Groot show?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This nostalgia fetish is going to ruin the MCU.

It’s already bogging down shyt as it is.

I don’t want to see old ass characters in the MCU anymore. That’s not how the MCU was built.

Wakanda, and Shang Chi should be permanent fixtures, but they are both being neglected. And Dr Strange.

Marvel really need to start trimming some fat. And I honestly don’t want a Blade movie. It’s not necessary.

No. They need to move on from all of those characters. How long are we gonna have to wait for another Shang Chi movie? They green lit an Agatha Harkness and Echo show before doing anything with Chang Chi. They could’ve made a 10 rings show. They’re doing the right thing by cutting back. And do we really need another Groot show?
When everything you don't want still happens :umad::russ::dead: