I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
safe to say Marvel misses the mark when it comes to TV shows :unimpressed:

but they havent skipped a beat with the films

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm way more interested in the shows than the movies at this point.
very fair :ehh:

they add so much fan service and connections that its hard to not invest into whats going on between shows

Hell, even I was coming up with my own theories for the fukk of it before a show dropped

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Fukkin stan :hhh:
Eminem-Stan-Dido-2020-billboard-1548-1585144435.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
tbh I enjoyed Eternals. It didnt overextend or add too many characters or nun for fan service :manny:

Thor and Shang Chi were terrible tho imo but my point is that majority of what they're producing is pretty good

Eternals is my shyt.

very fair :ehh:

they add so much fan service and connections that its hard to not invest into whats going on between shows

Hell, even I was coming up with my own theories for the fukk of it before a show dropped

That's not to say the TV shows have been perfect, but I'm used to Marvel cranking out 2 or 3 decent/good movies a year. I appreciate the amount of content they're putting out and excited to see how they progress as they get beyond this initial "phase 1" of TV programming, it's has the potential to be way more immersive and like the comic book experience with so many different shows/issues/episodes.

I'd be fine with 1 or 2 event films at year and more focus on the TV side of things. I mean Marvel is ruining cinema after all :laugh:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Eternals is my shyt.

That's not to say the TV shows have been perfect, but I'm used to Marvel cranking out 2 or 3 decent/good movies a year. I appreciate the amount of content they're putting out and excited to see how they progress as they get beyond this initial "phase 1" of TV programming, it's has the potential to be way more immersive and like the comic book experience with so many different shows/issues/episodes.

I'd be fine with 1 or 2 event films at year and more focus on the TV side of things. I mean Marvel is ruining cinema after all :laugh:
If the budgeting and resources are rerouted to the shows im all for it

some of these films (MoM, Thor 4) are CGI-heavy films that I assume requires more staffing, budget etc. MAD people didnt fukk with She-Hulk CGI and it became a popular greivance on here and Twitter

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If the budgeting and resources are rerouted to the shows im all for it

some of these films (MoM, Thor 4) are CGI-heavy films that I assume requires more staffing, budget etc. MAD people didnt fukk with She-Hulk CGI and it became a popular greivance on here and Twitter

I'm looking forward to Jen commenting on her improved CGI next time she shows up lol, but yeah, I agree, reducing the movie output and putting more money behind the shows might be the way to go.

I mean look at WWBN...as dope as it is, I can't imagine it would have done really well at the theaters. There are other characters you could do justice to in a TV format with practical effects.