I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Im actually surprised they dropped it before BP 2 was in theaters thought about mid November minimum is when we would get it
Word. Usually they drop full trailer 2 1/2 months before release. They must have a lot coming and they got it all scheduled

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
safe to say Marvel misses the mark when it comes to TV shows :unimpressed:

but they havent skipped a beat with the films

Not safe…. Specifically for you…

Now speak carefully going forward or @humminbird been instructed to discipline as he sees fit

And currently he’s tasking @Kang The Conqueror to wipe out coli existences:ufdup:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Not safe…. Specifically for you…

Now speak carefully going forward or @humminbird been instructed to discipline as he sees fit

And currently he’s tasking @Kang The Conqueror to wipe out coli existences:ufdup:

4f3fefc83aed1a3204c6265546da5570a68e7d5c.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Warner Bros. Reportedly Offered Marvel Studios Boss Kevin Feige The Chance To Take Charge Of DC Studios

Much was made of the search for someone to run this show (I may have mentioned it a time or two), as new WBD boss David Zaslav wanted someone like Kevin Feige (and apparently even asked him, though he politely declined, naturally) to run the DCU and try to make it even remotely competitive with the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) — something that, I think it is important to note, is rather rare, though there are exceptions to that rule.
:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I saw and was waiting and hoping one of y’all post this cuz it hits different coming from me!

With that said

Fiegie out here making some peeps in TLR look foolish again

In addition to giving these haters or main critics (who really are haters but just to hide behind the mask of a critic) everything wanted, requested, and criticize Marvel on for YEARS.

Phase 4 Marvel took the most CHANCES it’s ever took