I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:patrice:

Not sure if I'm a fan of this idea. Why couldn't they cast him as Blue Marvel, who (seemingly) hasn't been cast yet or shown up? Dude would body that role.

Let’s let it be:whoa:

Last time Marvel y’all or Coli what they wanted…. we got Phase 4:hubie:

And you see how some or those same folks are talking bout it now :unimpressed::beli:

Let’s just let Marvel handle it how they see fit if true :lupe:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Not sure if I'm a fan of this idea. Why couldn't they cast him as Blue Marvel, who (seemingly) hasn't been cast yet or shown up? Dude would body that role.

Not sure about that. Because dude's performances in Ambulance and the latest Matrix were :francis:

The cac rage though if he gets the Wonder Man role and he hooks up with that crazy cacette Scarlet Witch :wow:

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Seems like they're trying to convert and work on far less known heroes as minorities. He needs to be recasts for TChalla.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let’s let it be:whoa:

Last time Marvel y’all or Coli what they wanted…. we got Phase 4:hubie:

And you see how some or those same folks are talking bout it now :unimpressed::beli:

Let’s just let Marvel handle it how they see fit if true :lupe:

THE COLI ASKED
FOR A BUNCH OF WOMEN LEADS
AND LGTB shyt?

I DOUBT IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm hearing they're hearing the quality film/TV shows backlash is making the pay close attention now.

Anyone not admitting their shyt has sucked/mediocre except for Loki is just biased. Maybe someone finally woke the fukk up.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Pay close attention to what?

Word is they know their material quality is lacking and it's all hands on deck from here on out.

Especially X-men

Thor 4
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Eternals
She Hulk :mjlol:

Sucked azz.

Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Ms. Marvel
Wandavision
Spider-Man 3
DS2

Were mediocre

Moonknight was just weird. Blade looks like a total disaster of epic proportions.

Loki, Shang Chi and Werewolf by Night were good. They Bad Boy after Biggie status right now.

On paper BP2 and Ant Man 3 are showing promise. But man it's been a brutal last 18-22 months.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Word is they know their material quality is lacking and it's all hands on deck from here on out.

Especially X-men

Thor 4
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Eternals
She Hulk :mjlol:

Sucked azz.

Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Ms. Marvel
Wandavision
Spider-Man 3
DS2

Were mediocre

Moonknight was just weird. Blade looks like a total disaster of epic proportions.

Loki, Shang Chi and Werewolf by Night were good. They Bad Boy after Biggie status right now.

On paper BP2 and Ant Man 3 are showing promise. But man it's been a brutal last 18-22 months.
Dog, I asked you a simple question not for your review of the entire Phase 4.
Are you saying you heard they are paying attention to your personal tastes?