I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah. I don’t think that’s the case anymore. I know some of the main actors weren’t even under contact after the last movie. If anything, after the deal went through, Marvel didn’t want that last X-Men movie to be released, but they didn’t want to eat that loss. Feige said right after the deal was announced that they wanted to hold off on introducing X-Men because they wanted to put some distance in between the last one.

I think the real issue is simple math. It’s easy to introduce one character at a time, like a SpiderMan. It’s also easy to introduce Wakanda because they were a secluded/hidden society.

It’s not easy to introduce a race of people that’s spread all over the world into an already established universe. Especially characters like Xavier and Magneto who would’ve been around before Captain America.

And then there is the other projects they already have in the works which is a lot. Phase 4 has already seen them struggle at times to juggle so many projects at once, so why would they entertain the X-Men right now.

They unnecessarily added characters to Dr. Strange as pure fan service and they made Ms Marvel a mutant instead of an inhuman. People just need to be patient.
This plus if the false rumors are true, I want Marvel to stay far far away from anything outside of Deadpool FOX related as none of that shiit is anywhere near comicbook accurate including Hugh Jackmans Wolverine.

In reference to the video above: Absolutely. There are certain Marvel projects I won't watch but I support them as a whole.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Another thing Marvel needs to do a better job of is educating people on what shows tie in to what movies. Part of this was due to Covid which messed up the release dates, but a lot of people assumed Loki tied in to MoM which it didn’t. It was Wandavision. And how they introduced the multiverse has been disjointed. It actually started with the first Dr Strange, continued with End Game and was elaborated on with Loki. It can be accessed in multiple ways.

And some shows are literally one offs. Some shows are good to get a back story or certain characters, but marvel has put out so much content that most people miss call backs and Easter eggs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It says remove what was it
it’s not. You should see an orange icon. Click on that.

But basically the guy is saying at this point Marvel has enough content that you don’t have to feel obligated to watch everything. Specifically the Disney + content.

Some of it you can skip and come back to it later. And the gap between a show that ties into a movie and the actual movie being released is so wide, you can binge watch it a month before the movie drops.

Even during the Infinity Saga, some movies didn’t really tie in to the point you had to watch the movie. Some fans want to consume it all and that’s fine. But you don’t really have to and Marvel doesn’t realistically expect you to.

And most Easter eggs and references are missed by the majority of fans anyway.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
it’s not. You should see an orange icon. Click on that.

But basically the guy is saying at this point Marvel has enough content that you don’t have to feel obligated to watch everything. Specifically the Disney + content.

Some of it you can skip and come back to it later. And the gap between a show that ties into a movie and the actual movie being released is so wide, you can binge watch it a month before the movie drops.

Even during the Infinity Saga, some movies didn’t really tie in to the point you had to watch the movie. Some fans want to consume it all and that’s fine. But you don’t really have to and Marvel doesn’t realistically expect you to.

And most Easter eggs and references are missed by the majority of fans anyway.
Ahhh yea def agree

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Avengers 4 years away... so X-men is what 5 years away? or more? wow..
There was a 6 year gap between when Thanos was first teased and Infinity War.

I imagine at some point, they are going to run out of stories and the MCU will come to an end. They aren’t in a rush.

All of those properties are basically giving a trilogy, reset and reboot. Rinse repeat.

I don’t think y’all realize how much it takes to even get a movie from an idea to an actual finished product.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There was a 6 year gap between when Thanos was first teased and Infinity War.

I imagine at some point, they are going to run out of stories and the MCU will come to an end. They aren’t in a rush.

All of those properties are basically giving a trilogy, reset and reboot. Rinse repeat.

I don’t think y’all realize how much it takes to even get a movie from an idea to an actual finished product.

comment is brand new and poster is bushed :ehh: Lol

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there is anyone in this thread that hasn't watched She-Hulk yet. DON'T. fukk that show.

• Haha
Reactions: 907