I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

THIS IS WHY I NEVER
BOUGHT THAT RUMOR ABOUT
THEM NOT MAKING ANY XMEN FILMS
BECAUSE THIS 200 BILLION DOLLAR
COMPANY DIDNT WANNA PAY THE
FOX ACTORS AS IF FASSBENDER
AND MCAVOY ARENT GREAT
AT WHAT THEY DO.

THEY ALREADY TEASED JACKMANS LOGAN IN SHE HULK SO WE SHOULD
HAVE KNOWN HE WAS SHOWING UP.

she-hulk-segundo-capitulo-referencia-wolverine-x-men-marvel-studios-1060750-1.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

They don't wanna pay the Fox show runners, they love the actors. They just hate Bryan Singer, and he and his no comic books on set policy are still under contract for X-men films until 2023 just like the actors. SO it's essentially a Hulk situation all over again. They can use the characters in other projects, but they can't star in their own movie right now.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They don't wanna pay the Fox show runners, they love the actors. They just hate Bryan Singer, and he and his no comic books on set policy are still under contract for X-men films until 2023 just like the actors. SO it's essentially a Hulk situation all over again. They can use the characters in other projects, but they can't star in their own movie right now.

THIS IS A NEW ONE...

LINK?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Couldn't find the original source just now, but here's a link an article referencing it. More Intriguing Details About Marvel's X-Men Delay Until 2025 And Beyond: Exclusive - The Illuminerdi
According to our sources Marvel is holding off on the X-Men because the producers of Fox’s X-Men films are still attached via contract.

Edit: just realized they're saying this is gonna be the case until 2025, not 2023. :francis:

OH THE SAME PODCASTER SOURCE
THAT WAS POSTED MONTHS AGO.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Yeah, i guess it's still just a rumor, i thought it had been confirmed by now but maybe not.
Would make sense to me though, considering how they've been operating.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Yeah. I don’t think that’s the case anymore. I know some of the main actors weren’t even under contact after the last movie. If anything, after the deal went through, Marvel didn’t want that last X-Men movie to be released, but they didn’t want to eat that loss. Feige said right after the deal was announced that they wanted to hold off on introducing X-Men because they wanted to put some distance in between the last one.

I think the real issue is simple math. It’s easy to introduce one character at a time, like a SpiderMan. It’s also easy to introduce Wakanda because they were a secluded/hidden society.

It’s not easy to introduce a race of people that’s spread all over the world into an already established universe. Especially characters like Xavier and Magneto who would’ve been around before Captain America.

And then there is the other projects they already have in the works which is a lot. Phase 4 has already seen them struggle at times to juggle so many projects at once, so why would they entertain the X-Men right now.

They unnecessarily added characters to Dr. Strange as pure fan service and they made Ms Marvel a mutant instead of an inhuman. People just need to be patient.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah. I don’t think that’s the case anymore. I know some of the main actors weren’t even under contact after the last movie. If anything, after the deal went through, Marvel didn’t want that last X-Men movie to be released, but they didn’t want to eat that loss. Feige said right after the deal was announced that they wanted to hold off on introducing X-Men because they wanted to put some distance in between the last one.

I think the real issue is simple math. It’s easy to introduce one character at a time, like a SpiderMan. It’s also easy to introduce Wakanda because they were a secluded/hidden society.

It’s not easy to introduce a race of people that’s spread all over the world into an already established universe. Especially characters like Xavier and Magneto who would’ve been around before Captain America.

And then there is the other projects they already have in the works which is a lot. Phase 4 has already seen them struggle at times to juggle so many projects at once, so why would they entertain the X-Men right now.

They unnecessarily added characters to Dr. Strange as pure fan service and they made Ms Marvel a mutant instead of an inhuman. People just need to be patient.

Why wouldn't it be? Their own in-cannon universe shows 100s of powered beings decades before most of the public knew/cared. Have them already existing and don't bother to explain. Even the X-Movies did similar, with their past.

I've always said they could use the Five Lights story as a template for the X-Men. Mutants exist, have been around, but are mostly scattered, and so few in numbers over the past 20 years (they could use the 198)...so mostly people don't care. The handful of remaining X-Men exist, and they go out to find more, since there have been an exponential increase in the past 2 or so years since the blip. Have the X-Men go around and rescue the new ones from terrorists groups, gov't facilties and racist crowds.