I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Need to establish tighter writing and minimize the amount of projects each year. The heroes aren’t the issue.
They don’t need to minimize, they just need to plan ahead better. They should have to go into shooting a movie not knowing how it’s going to fit into past and present movies.

And they shouldn’t have to keep explaining shyt after the fact

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how much the pandemic really fukked up the pipeline of projects and quality for them
big time
release dates switched
plots changed
we were technically supposed to have wandavision release a month before dr.strange 2
falcon was supposed to come out after black widow
loki would come out after dr.strange 2
no way home would've come out after dr.strange. Chavez was supposed to help peter with the spell in the beginning

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to establish tighter writing and minimize the amount of projects each year. The heroes aren’t the issue.
I actually agree…MCU Stan, but there’s too much going on here now, too many new hero’s with new lore, new gods, new rules to them existing that are starting to crossover with existing lore and new lore thrown in with an entire multiverse arc to the point where shyt is getting way too messy/convoluted, which is a shame to say about something that was always so tight knit before

Also worth pointing out, that as much as people used to try and hate on MS/Feige for using the same formula, you could never say it didn’t work, Eternals didn’t hit at all, Taiki wanted to make a comedy movie about a superhero instead of a superhero movie that has a bit of comedy…Rami wanted to make a cheesy horror movie based on a superhero instead of a coherent superhero movie that had horror elements, they both got/are getting shyt on heavy for it

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MCU Stan, but there’s too much going on here now, too many new hero’s with new lore, new gods, new rules to them existing that are starting to crossover with existing lore and new lore thrown in with an entire multiverse arc to the point where shyt is getting way too messy/convoluted, which is a shame to say about something that was always so tight knit before

What do you mean?

08a4808fe31fcb9913cfd387198e6b728e7d971d.gifv

:troll:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Marvel built its brand using fresh faces or actors who weren’t established in film.

They need to get back to that. They don’t need big names. It reeks of desperation.

Agreed.

This is why I would go with someone like Tom Pelphrey over Daniel Radclife or Taron Egerton for Wolverine.