I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excluding GOTG hopefully the next phase isn’t comic relief driven because at some point it’s hard to take characters seriously.

Stark made quips but he was serious. Steve Rogers took things seriously. They don’t have that now.
This, just came out of L&T….those that hated what they did with Ragnarok are going to HATE L&T, damn near every other line/scene is comedy relief, half of it works, half of it is very forced

I personally liked it in ragnarok and thought it was a healthy amount of humour, this was OD tho, it felt like a comedy movie based around a superhero rather than a superhero movie with some comedy in it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This, just came out of L&T….those that hated what they did with Ragnarok are going to HATE L&T, damn near every other line/scene is comedy relief, half of it works, half of it is very forced

I personally liked it in ragnarok and thought it was a healthy amount of humour, this was OD tho, it felt like a comedy movie based around a superhero rather than a superhero movie with some comedy in it
Ragnarok worked because of the cast. And it was a stark contrast from the previous 2.

I knew this was gonna be a disappointment from the trailer. :snoop: I’ll probably check it out next weekend. They took what made the first GOTG a classic and just pimped that formula out to other movies. It doesn’t work.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ragnarok worked because of the cast. And it was a stark contrast from the previous 2.

I knew this was gonna be a disappointment from the trailer. :snoop: I’ll probably check it out next weekend. They took what made the first GOTG a classic and just pimped that formula out to other movies. It doesn’t work.
Last sentence is accurate

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Marvel needs to pull it back 2 notches

Thor and Strange are cool but Moon Knight, Miss Marvel, Eternals and Shang Chi burnt me out. They introduced more power sources and worlds and gods. They didn’t tie them with the rest of MCU and advance the universe. They felt so inconsequential. Like watching an anime filler episode.

They should have tied them to a common power source or dimension. Now they all have a different alien supernatural god dimensional power. It is too much and becoming rubberstamp. They should have introed mutants or continued the Dark Averngers or Secret war or at least bring in Kang elements.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Thor and Strange are cool but Moon Knight, Miss Marvel, Eternals and Shang Chi burnt me out. They introduced more power sources and worlds and gods. They didn’t tie them with the rest of MCU and advance the universe. They felt so inconsequential. Like watching an anime filler episode.

They should have tied them to a common power source or dimension. Now they all have a different alien supernatural god dimensional power. It is too much and becoming rubberstamp. They should have introed mutants or continued the Dark Averngers or Secret war or at least bring in Kang elements.

under the approval of General Manager @humminbird

On Probation MarvelSet Co General @Neo The Resurrected ONE told them to “put the pedal to the medal”

Advise you to get your stamina up breh :manny:

Do taebo or do some push-ups & sit ups :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I bet Kevin Feige wants to head on over to SDCC Hall H right now and snap his fingers on some Thanos shyt, wishing he had another go at the mid projects that have dropped throughout the year. Wonder what he got under his sleeves for this one.

The critical reception for the current phase is well deserved though. It’s been a mess, with identity crisis being a main theme. They gotta find a way to value quality over quantity. If they end up missing with the inclusion of the X-Men and Fantastic Four later down the road, it’s going to be a really bad look.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

I’m gonna chalk it up to COVID.

The only movie that matters is Black Panther. They have to nail this.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m gonna chalk it up to COVID.

The only movie that matters is Black Panther. They have to nail this.
One could hope it’s due to COVID, but other production companies have managed to shake off that pandemic rust quite well.

I think it’s more due to crunch time, and not using their resources and budget all that properly.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
One could hope it’s due to COVID, but other production companies have managed to shake off that pandemic rust quite well.

I think it’s more due to crunch time, and not using their resources and budget all that properly.

It’s not just that. When you have movies in production simultaneously. You have to make sure they are connected to the overall universe without having plot holes and not having continuity issues. With leads do rewrites and stuff being left out in the final cut.

This was never an issue in the first 3 phases. Now it is, especially when you add in the TV shows.

The question will always be “why didn’t so and so show up for this event”.

In order to fix this, movies will have to be written well in advance. I think that’s something they have slacked off on. It’s like these movies are connected, but when they start the writing and putting them together, they don’t take head to that until it’s right in the middle of everything, then they end up doing things on the fly. America Chavez was supposed to be in Far From home for example. But because she was already going to be introduced in Dr Strange, they ended up rewriting the entire movie.

And this was because they parted ways with the original director for Dr. Strange who had a completely different plot, and they ended up writing a completely different story.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looking forward to the marvel zombies show, it was my favorite episode of What If…? and i liked the comics.

I honestly dont understand why they introduced the Inhumans, feels like they should have just saved that effort for x-men. They just wasted a bunch of good actors and cool effects on a ip no one cares about and barely introduced anything to the greater MCU besides the idea of celestials.

In fact i dont even understand how it makes sense with the idea of galactus who eats worlds, did they just change the idea of what he does with how celestials are born or is this some new comic shyt i don’t know about? It makes no sense for Galactus devourer of worlds to eat baby celestials

Edit—- I meant to say Eternals not inhumans, that was also a wasted effort though

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Looking forward to the marvel zombies show, it was my favorite episode of What If…? and i liked the comics.

I honestly dont understand why they introduced the Inhumans, feels like they should have just saved that effort for x-men. They just wasted a bunch of good actors and cool effects on a ip no one cares about and barely introduced anything to the greater MCU besides the idea of celestials.

In fact i dont even understand how it makes sense with the idea of galactus who eats worlds, did they just change the idea of what he does with how celestials are born or is this some new comic shyt i don’t know about? It makes no sense for Galactus devourer of worlds to eat baby celestials

All I know is the original MCU is :rip: .

No Ironman. No Captain America. No Agent Cookson. No Black Widow. Hawkeye retired. No T’Challa.

Marvel need to establish some leadership ASAP.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Need to establish tighter writing and minimize the amount of projects each year. The heroes aren’t the issue.