I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

And there are some Clark Kent’s that love your Sony and use them as a weapon to troll Marvel….. not fully comprehending who is really pulling the strings :mjgrin:

I called it over a year ago.

Never mind the fact that Spider-Man is starting to fukk with the MCU continuity. They’re already working on a Spider-Man 4 which is unnecessary.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Unlike so many

Marvel has really told NO LIES and as best as they could…. Kept to their schedule of everything they ever said they was gonna release

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Unlike so many

Marvel has really told NO LIES and as best as they could…. Kept to their schedule of everything they ever said they was gonna release
Excluding GOTG hopefully the next phase isn’t comic relief driven because at some point it’s hard to take characters seriously.

Stark made quips but he was serious. Steve Rogers took things seriously. They don’t have that now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Excluding GOTG hopefully the next phase isn’t comic relief driven because at some point it’s hard to take characters seriously.

Stark made quips but he was serious. Steve Rogers took things seriously. They don’t have that now.

Shang Chi didn’t quip
Nor did most of the Eternals

But I hear you and get what you saying