I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wait a second...

So what exactly starts the Secret War?

Is it Dr. Strange being unable to NOT "hold the knife" (this is why him and Tony are 'Stache Bros for life" :lolbron:) and ultimately causing multiple Incursions and a Multiversal War?

OR

Is it all just something Kang did to the timeline that was so damaging that it affected timelines in other universes as well, and all of this is simply the results of that fukkery? :jbhmm:

It's starting to look like, in typical Kang fashion, all of this was set into motion by Kang, well into the future, which inevitably always leads to Kang existing anyways

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Wait a second...

So what exactly starts the Secret War?

Is it Dr. Strange being unable to NOT "hold the knife" (this is why him and Tony are 'Stache Bros for life" :lolbron:) and ultimately causing multiple Incursions and a Multiversal War?

OR

Is it all just something Kang did to the timeline that was so damaging that it affected timelines in other universes as well, and all of this is simply the results of that fukkery? :jbhmm:

It's starting to look like, in typical Kang fashion, all of this was set into motion by Kang, well into the future, which inevitably always leads to Kang existing anyways
Good question.

I'm wondering if they pull a Marvel comics Secret War and do a year or two of one-off alternative universe movies\series until the time line is fixed

I'm kinda hoping Feige is crazy enough to do it.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Good question.

I'm wondering if they pull a Marvel comics Secret War and do a year or two of one-off alternative universe movies\series until the time line is fixed

that would top infinity wars cliffhanger too

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Good question.

I'm willing to bet they won't, but that would be dope

I think people are skipping ahead though. The big event of this phase was supposed to be Secret Invasion. They'll be focusing on that for awhile soon.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I'm willing to bet they won't, but that would be dope

I think people are skipping ahead though. The big event of this phase was supposed to be Secret Invasion. They'll be focusing on that for awhile soon.
You and right. We getting excited over a later event. For me personally I haven't read Secret Invasion and it doesn't look that interesting to me.

Secret Wars though :takedat: