I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far the Disney + shows have been more interesting than the movies.

It seems like COVID was a blessing in disguise. A warning for Feige and his people to reassess the direction.
The shows are 2x or 3x longer than movies in totality so it has more latitude to build on the plot and story. But even with that, I don't really think any of the D+ shows have been better than Shang Chi or DS2.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The shows are 2x or 3x longer than movies in totality so it has more latitude to build on the plot and story. But even with that, I don't really think any of the D+ shows have been better than Shang Chi or DS2.
All of the movies had flaws. Shang Chi was dope, but how long are you gonna have to wait to get a sequel?

The way they’re introducing characters don’t really align because they isn’t a foundation. Spider-Man is the only character that has gotten a trilogy and honestly, doesn’t fit anymore.

Thor’s character is basically getting by on nostalgia. Eternals had potential to be great, and I love that they didn’t use green screen in certain shots and the lighting was perfect, but the story they went with was meh.

Spider-Man had too many plot holes. Dr Strange was dope, but since everything is connected, there is too much context that has to be explain by directors and Feige which means it’s hard to follow along.

They need to get if together. The fact that there is no completion could eventually make them less aggressive.

And I’m all for inclusion, but they are pushing diversity a little too much, especially with the Gay shyt. It seems like that taking precedent over quality. Why do you need gay couples? Why couldn’t America Chavez have a father? Why did an Eternal have do be gay? Did the celestials make him gay on purpose?

shyt don’t make sense to me.

It almost seems like they really don’t have a plan and are just winging it. If they manage to fukk up Black Panther, I don’t know

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I need an infographic for all the bad guys floating around out there. Kingpin, 10 Rings, Agent Carter "Power Broker", Julia Dreyfus Dark Avengers Team, General Ross/Abomination, Skrulls, Krees, Scarlet Witch, Agatha, White Vision out there somewhere, Loki, Girl Loki, Kang, TVA, Vulture in jail, Venom symbiote, Shang Chi Dragon world, Celestials, Eternals, Deviants, etc, etc