I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Makes sense
Sounds like they need new ip premiering on the service
But you see them trying to fix this with them adding titles like Percy Jackson soon

peoole aren’t going to sign up to every streaming service just to see everything. D+ is very niche. There’s other platforms that offer more :manny: the Star Wars and Marvel content will only get you so far.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
*****Time for the announcement*****

As we are close to bare witnessing another epic chapter and installment of the Mighty MCU

For the coli MarvelSet, the Illuminati has been carefully keeping an eye on the state of the Set.

And though for the most point things have been good, there has also been some questionable things taken place. Overall the Illuminati always wants what’s best for the Set because only they know what’s best.

So with that said, effective immediately
@humminbird will now preside as the new General Manager of MarvelSet over Co-Generals @Ethnic Vagina Finder & @Neo The Resurrected ONE

with a new Co-General to be named at a later date.

This isn’t an indictment of the work of our current generals. But the Illuminati feels that some of the culture and values of what made MarvelSet great is getting slowly off track and strayed away from and it’s believed that @humminbird can reel things back in and stay on track.

To a brighter future in the current phase and beyond

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

As we are close to bare witnessing another epic chapter and installment of the Mighty MCU

For the coli MarvelSet, the Illuminati has been carefully keeping an eye on the state of the Set.

And though for the most point things have been good, there has also been some questionable things taken place. Overall the Illuminati always wants what’s best for the Set because only they know what’s best.

@humminbird will now preside as the new General Manager of MarvelSet over Co-Generals @Ethnic Vagina Finder & @Neo The Resurrected ONE

This isn’t an indictment of the work of our current generals. But the Illuminati feels that some of the culture and values of what made MarvelSet great is getting slowly off track and strayed away from and it’s believed that @humminbird can reel things back in and stay on track.

:blessed: Oh wow thanks

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

da fukk outta here with that bullshyt :mjpls:

I’m the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end. I’m God of #marvelsef. Nobody in this bytch caught more bodies and got more strips than me.

as for @humminbird i fukk with you on this #marvelset shyt…. But

And to anybody else that wants to question my #marvelset supremacy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
da fukk outta here with that bullshyt :mjpls:

I’m the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end. I’m God of #marvelsef. Nobody in this bytch caught more bodies and got more strips than me.

as for @humminbird i fukk with you on this #marvelset shyt…. But

And to anybody else that wants to question my #marvelset supremacy.

The Illuminati has spoken :hubie: