I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
l377nvf64en81.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
what Cumberbatch is doing right now is literally the top of the mountain. he's essentially the central star of the biggest film franchise in world history... and he's doing the pretentious "acting" shyt on the side anyway, dude is about to win Best Picture and has a good shot at Best Actor. What a stupid tweet. Wish D'onofrio leaned into that fukkin dork. that guy sucks, i see him on twitter all the time.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what Cumberbatch is doing right now is literally the top of the mountain. he's essentially the central star of the biggest film franchise in world history... and he's doing the pretentious "acting" shyt on the side anyway, dude is about to win Best Picture and has a good shot at Best Actor. What a stupid tweet. Wish D'onofrio leaned into that fukkin dork. that guy sucks, i see him on twitter all the time.

He’s a DCEU #snydercut fan boy bytch

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This guy acts like he is doing Dr. Strange for free. lol He is being well compensated to pretend for a living.

a lot of actors will secure paydays doing big budget movies so they can afford to pick projects that don’t pay much but they love.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
a lot of actors will secure paydays doing big budget movies so they can afford to pick projects that don’t pay much but they love.
Exactly. I hate when actors take themselves too seriously. If you are actually good at your craft you can do any type of movie Look @ Sam Jack, there's nothing he can't do in front of the camera.