I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
273412679_315683640617003_2733440556769020916_n.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
New Marvel Movie Tops All Netflix Films in Latest Streaming Charts

Here's how the full streaming movie rankings look for the week of January 17th:

1. Encanto (Disney+) – 1.5 billion minutes
  2. Hotel Transylvania: Transformania(Amazon Prime Video) – 595 million minutes
  3. Eternals (Disney+) – 557 million minutes
  4. Brazen (Netflix) – 374 million minutes
  5. The Royal Treatment (Netflix) – 329 million minutes
  6. Don't Look Up (Netflix) – 278 million minutes
  7. Moana (Disney+) – 216 million minutes
  8. After We Fell (Netflix) – 190 million minutes
  9. Riverdance: The Animated Adventure (Netflix) – 188 million minutes
  10. Under Suspicion (Netflix) – 177 million minutes

link:
New Marvel Movie Tops All Netflix Films in Latest Streaming Charts

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man i rewatched the ultron what if episodes and man even tho they redeemed him i hate that they Nerfed Thanos to do it. Someone explain to me how does he lose it all like that!?!?

Not comics thanos and even MCU version thanos they showed that was bout that action and that the mind stone was the weakest as far as power scaling in the movies. He not walking up calmy to a machine that wiped out the earth when he been watching the avengers

:stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man i rewatched the ultron what if episodes and man even tho they redeemed him i hate that they Nerfed Thanos to do it. Someone explain to me how does he lose it all like that!?!?

Not comics thanos and even MCU version thanos they showed that was bout that action and that the mind stone was the weakest as far as power scaling in the movies. He not walking up calmy to a machine that wiped out the earth when he been watching the avengers

:stopitslime:

Thanos also not coming out the ship guns blazing like a GOTG

This ain’t no anime shyt when niccas bout to have this long monologue or conversation before a battle.

Thanos never seen Ultron before and didn’t know what kind of thread he was…. Also he was overconfident.

Finally, Ultron literally attacked swiftly without any sign or warning that he was about to attack. It was swift and deadly

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos also not coming out the ship guns blazing like a GOTG

This ain’t no anime shyt when niccas bout to have this long monologue or conversation before a battle.

Thanos never seen Ultron before and didn’t know what kind of thread he was…. Also he was overconfident.

Finally, Ultron literally attacked swiftly without any sign or warning that he was about to attack. It was swift and deadly

he didnt need to see him before. to see a swarm of ultrons wiping out the planet and the avengers tower decimated would tell him to at least take bruh seriously. He couldve had the time stone activated in case of a quick attack like what happened or throw a moon at him like on titan or turn him to sponge with the reality stone. Or wuteva the hell the soul stone does in the mcu lol

It just felt like a heavyweight favorite takin an uncharacteristic mafia dive. It was like the Nash and hogan finger poke to me

:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
he didnt need to see him before. to see a swarm of ultrons wiping out the planet and the avengers tower decimated would tell him to at least take bruh seriously. He couldve had the time stone activated in case of a quick attack like what happened or throw a moon at him like on titan or turn him to sponge with the reality stone. Or wuteva the hell the soul stone does in the mcu lol

It just felt like a heavyweight favorite takin an uncharacteristic mafia dive. It was like the Nash and hogan finger poke to me

:yeshrug:

again…. Ego….. he’s way stronger than the Avengers. I mean in his mine he’s conquered so many other planets who the fukk are the Avengers to him?

He literally took out the Nova Corps

But either way…. Ultron gave him no time to react

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No avengers
But “new” avengers :youngsabo:

no more s.h.i.e.l.d

new hero’s. The word avengers will eventually = :flabbynsick:

I’m cool with it. The built up to Thanos can’t be duplicated. The infinity stones are gone.

I think it will be more major event movies with hella cameos and crossovers, but nothing like the infinity saga.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas