I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Russos :wow:

Compare how they used Wanda's powers to how it was done in WV. They chose to express them as physical actions, so Wanda was engaged in battle it was a physical battle with kinetic feedback effects rather than her just throwing energy blasts. Each manifestation of her powers resulted in a familiar physical outcome. Even when she buried Vision (at HQ), it was more a case of remote-physicality than "telekinesis" (see jean in the x-men movies for how this is traditionally done).

Even Derrickson got this right, in making Dr. Strange (and the rest) quasi kung-fu sorcerers. Strange even attacked Thanos with a sword. These choices again, made to maintain the physicality of battles.

It augurs well for how Sue Storm's powers will be represented in the MCU.

when you do it right the first time:wow:

You don’t need to make a “Cut “:wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
TV action makes you start thinking. I mean that battle on the road, really .... Could TFATF crew take on Falcon and Bucky :patrice: ?

They can drive better. They have Dom, Hobbs and Statham to do the truck top stunts and fighting.

They have Letty to catch people on cars.

They have Han with the super-tech.

Whatever it would be a close fight :yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
TV action makes you start thinking. I mean that battle on the road, really .... Could TFATF crew take on Falcon and Bucky :patrice: ?

They can drive better. They have Dom, Hobbs and Statham to do the truck top stunts and fighting.

They have Letty to catch people on cars.

They have Han with the super-tech.

Whatever it would be a close fight :yeshrug:
A fast and furious meets avengers crossover would be so wack :snoop: