I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
First Avengers was dope to me. Is it better than a lot of later movies that’s thus far dropped....

fukk No, cuz the movies constantly got better which is what’s sposed to happen.

But back then it was dope and I think it holds up pretty well and just for the whole story of Steve Rogers.... everything felt cohesive

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
First Avengers was dope to me. Is it better than a lot of later movies that’s thus far dropped....

fukk No, cuz the movies constantly got better which is what’s sposed to happen.

But back then it was dope and I think it holds up pretty well and just for the whole story of Steve Rogers.... everything felt cohesive
The middle section was trash and i don't like the fact that they montaged all that action when he linked with the howling commandos...

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The middle section was trash and i don't like the fact that they montaged all that action when he linked with the howling commandos...

They was laying down the ground work for his character development and they showcased plenty of action.... hell they made up for it on his first mission where he rescued the soldiers from that camp

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
First Avengers was serviceable but WS set the standard.

I would say the WS raised the bar and then CW set the standard. Cuz we don’t get IF or EG without CW

They way they brought in every character from practically every movie was :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I would say the WS raised the bar and then CW set the standard. Cuz we don’t get IF or EG without CW

They way they brought in every character from practically every movie was :wow:
We don't get CW if Cap isn't established as a badass and Chris Evans more than earned the right to be back with that film.:yeshrug: