I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:stopitslime: Cap 1 was an average movie at best

Cap 1 was trying to tell a specific story and it successfully did at its time.

Or course looking at a 2011 film with 2021 eyes in a world after Infinity War and Endgame gonna make one look at that movie like it’s basic.

But it was high quality in comparison to a lot of moves around its time and prior.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Or course looking at a 2011 film with 2021 eyes in a world after Infinity War and Endgame gonna make one look at that movie like it’s basic.

But it was high quality in comparison to a lot of moves around its time and prior.

iron man dropped in 2008 and it’s timeless.

the 1940’s setting is what people can’t get past. It’s why Agent Carter didn’t get the respect it deserved. And The Red Skull never got a full arc either.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
iron man dropped in 2008 and it’s timeless.

the 1940’s setting is what people can’t get past. It’s why Agent Carter didn’t get the respect it deserved. And The Red Skull never got a full arc either.

Niccas need to get over that:russ:

Also that’s call CAP with them..... we know it and see it..... but I’m not gonna go there:lolbron:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Were just gonna have to disagree.i thought it was mediocre the first time I saw it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Were just gonna have to disagree.i thought it was mediocre the first time I saw it.

thats fair

I just seen a lot of bad comic book move and Fantastic 4 reboot, Birds of Prey, Catwoman it was not.

Mediocre to me is The first F4 series, JL, Elektra, The first 2 Wolverine movies.

And Cap 1 was better than them

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nitpick i noticed after watching Age of ultron. The end credit of thanos saying fine ill do it myself he already got the gauntlet. So did odin and stringer not realize that he just went to their weapon source to get the goods then murder everybody and shut it down?

:patrice:

Or Odin was like aint no wars going on fukk them dudes

:pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
A nitpick i noticed after watching Age of ultron. The end credit of thanos saying fine ill do it myself he already got the gauntlet. So did odin and stringer not realize that he just went to their weapon source to get the goods then murder everybody and shut it down?

:patrice:

Or Odin was like aint no wars going on fukk them dudes

:pachaha:
If you are talking about the gauntlet in Odin's Treasure Room Hela said in Ragnarok the one in the Treasure Room was a fake.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you are talking about the gauntlet in Odin's Treasure Room Hela said in Ragnarok the one in the Treasure Room was a fake.
No, he means the the gauntlet that Thanos has, it implies based on infinity war, that prior to age of Ultron. Thanos had already killed all the Dwarves and shyt, but Odin and them didn't sense nothing or do anything about it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, he means the the gauntlet that Thanos has, it implies based on infinity war, that prior to age of Ultron. Thanos had already killed all the Dwarves and shyt, but Odin and them didn't sense nothing or do anything about it.
Oh during AoU Asgard was under Loki rule (see end of Thor 2). Loki probably wasn't feeling altruistic or even wanting to confront Thanos and his gang.