I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Deadline
Captain America Eyes Return To The MCU As Chris Evans Nears Deal To Reprise Role In Future Marvel Project

EXCLUSIVE: In a move that is sure to rock the Marvel Cinematic Universe, sources tell Deadline that Chris Evans is cleaning the dust off his Captain America attire as he expected reprise the role in the MCU in some form. Still vague if deal as completely closed but insiders say its headed in that direction for Evans to return as Steve Rogers aka Captain America in at least one Marvel property with the door open for a second film. Sources add it’s unlikely to be a new Captain America installment and more likely to be like what Robert Downey Jr. did after Iron Man 3, appearing in films like Captain America: Civil War and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Marvel had no comment

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Deadline
Captain America Eyes Return To The MCU As Chris Evans Nears Deal To Reprise Role In Future Marvel Project

EXCLUSIVE: In a move that is sure to rock the Marvel Cinematic Universe, sources tell Deadline that Chris Evans is cleaning the dust off his Captain America attire as he expected reprise the role in the MCU in some form. Still vague if deal as completely closed but insiders say its headed in that direction for Evans to return as Steve Rogers aka Captain America in at least one Marvel property with the door open for a second film. Sources add it’s unlikely to be a new Captain America installment and more likely to be like what Robert Downey Jr. did after Iron Man 3, appearing in films like Captain America: Civil War and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Marvel had no comment

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I feel that this may have something to due with Chadwick's passing. With Iron-Man & Cap gone, I think Black Panther was going to be the centerpiece of the MCU moving forward. With Chadwick gone they're forced to rethink the path of the MCU.
They'll probably go with younger casting for BP in the future and continue his story later on in partner with F4.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I feel that this may have something to due with Chadwick's passing. With Iron-Man & Cap gone, I think Black Panther was going to be the centerpiece of the MCU moving forward. With Chadwick gone they're forced to rethink the path of the MCU.

nah. I think Dr. Strange was going to be the centerpiece.

I think without T’Challa, Wakanda will still play a major role in the MCU. You can retire or kill off characters, but not an entire country.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ben Affleck Praises Kevin Feige As Greatest Producer Who Ever Lived

Ben Affleck said:
“He’s the only guy in the world who, if he told me, ‘I know what the audience wants! This is what we’re doing!’ I would believe him 100%.” That f***er knows his audience like no producer (ever), he’s a genius. Kevin is like a ringmaster at the circus, he knows exactly how much to wink at the audience, exactly when to pull at the heartstrings, exactly when to do the effects, how many jokes, what the sensibility, what the tone is. Because people didn’t know to run away from the pajamas or embrace it, or make it serious.”

in the old days, when the war was popping, men was men and no one was p*ssy.

We could’ve had some fun with this story

@wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd
@AnonymityX1000

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Ben Affleck Praises Kevin Feige As Greatest Producer Who Ever Lived

in the old days, when the war was popping, men was men and no one was p*ssy.

We could’ve had some fun with this story

@wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd
@AnonymityX1000

He knew it back then..... what he was missing out on :dead:

giphy.gif

At that very moment, he was thinking to himself "I should've gone to Marvel"
#marvelset

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It’s looking more and more like Black Widow will get released like WW1984.

And I guess Marvel would’ve done it last year, but didn’t want to get sued. Shang-Chi might still get released in time but Marvel definitely won’t be pushing anything else back :blessed: