I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Cqif0dHXEAAp65P.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was watching a youtube video where some guy put all the scenes in Marvel movies and some from the TV shows in chronological order. And the earliest scene is Malekith from Thor 2 getting some dark energy or some shyt and the narrator pointed out it is a direct connection to Blade/ vampires and such. so there is something to riff off of already in the MCU if they want to go this route. I think this would be a dope subplot/direction for Phase 4.

:feedme: That vid breh!

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
blade played "Aldis Hodge" imagine a post credit scene at the end of doctor strange 2 that start late at night on the out skirts of some Eastern European city Think "Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine" with a shadowy silhouette fighting and taking out four other shadowy silhouette and then we see just the back of him putting away his weapon's ...when all of a sudden we cut to a helicopter far away with a nick fury looking at him through a high tech telescope and saying( 'this guy 'THE DAY WALKER' as they call him looks to be as good as are reports on him say he is ) looking over to black widow.... cut back to blade quickly turning a round showing his face looking up in the direction of the helicopter even if he can't see it as if he can slightly hear it or sense he is being watched fade to black in scene

Obviously we don't have vampires in THE MCU "that we know of" maybe set in south California/taxes/Mexico vs a Mexican cartel type vampire family lead by ('Javier Bardem"&"Penélope Cruz") that that disguise there family's hunnting/feeding as drug/cartel related killings

Maybe a story set in Louisiana with a backwoods country swap dwelling vampire family created in the the 1800 's"THE OLD SOUTH" that hunt's in the city of New Orleans but also are try to turn Louisianan politicians into vampires and gain political power to take over the Louisiana and branch out to all the southern state and' have the south rise again'

Or a story set in the modern United Kingdom with a vampire family led by a rich vampire played (Luke Evans or Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) who abscessed with the medieval times like so much so that he even has a modern castle and wants test his sword skill against blade's swords skill anyway climax end with blade, and some shield agents and lesser avenger like falcon, hawkeye black widow storming the castle. and with blade & lead vampire having the the best sword fight in cinema history.

U need to be writing for Marvel or writing SOMEWHERE. U got me hype picturing these scenarios!!!!

Da creativity

:wow:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ya think the accords gonna get mentioned on Netflix Daredevil?

Especially with The Hand and The Chaste having this huge martial arts/supernatural war in Hell's Kitchen

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ya think the accords gonna get mentioned on Netflix Daredevil?

Especially with The Hand and The Chaste having this huge martial arts/supernatural war in Hell's Kitchen
Doubt it, seems that after Jessica Jones the TV shows stopped acting like they in the same universe as the movies. Was there even 1 mention of any movie shyt in Daredevil Season 2? If so, I missed it.