I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not to mention the STREET LEVEL!!!

Luke Cage, IronFist, Defenders, Punisher, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, and fukk it Agents of Shield....... we getting a HEALTHY DOES of the UNIVERSE!!!:banderas:
I heard that Damage Control show they were doing for ABC got pulled back cause they want to do a Netflix type thing on ABC. A bunch of shows that culminate with like a miniseries or some shyt. :feedme:
The heat up is about to start my niqqaz and with the built in audience and already deep critical acclaim Marvel can do whatever. What's the plan breh?!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I heard that Damage Control show they were doing for ABC got pulled back cause they want to do a Netflix type thing on ABC. A bunch of shows that culminate with like a miniseries or some shyt. :feedme:
The heat up is about to start my niqqaz and with the built in audience and already deep critical acclaim Marvel can do whatever. What's the plan breh?!

The Plan:mjpls:

Reclaim F4 and unleash Doom in Phase 4-6:leostare:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Won't work...i mean, what kind of sellout c00n would ever ride for the crooked ass government like Tony Stark did :scust:

We forgive Spidey cause he was
Just cause?

The government, and Tony, gave heroes who sacrificed and saved the governments asses from their own, and Tony's, fukk ups a deadline to comply or they'd arrest them and put them in an underwater prison.

What you're talking about is not what was offered so it makes no difference.

Tony's a sellout.

Not appreciating this slander:ufdup:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Not appreciating this slander:ufdup:

You also have the worst looking main girl in the squad. Who says nikka.

Probably lets her say it around Rhodey like "No she's cool we get a pass because we're cool with Ghostface. You like them new upgrades to my, I mean your, new war machine right? :mjpls:"

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
New House Stark and Rogers

cv9fN7s.png

x0zjjUl.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Probably lets her say it around Rhodey like "No she's cool we get a pass because we're cool with Ghostface. You like them new upgrades to my, I mean your, new war machine right? :mjpls:"
Or she was quoting rap lyrics? Like I said, childish.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The war is over brehs and we repped the right team. :win:

What’s so great about it is no comic universe is fukking with Marvel and they ain’t even turn all the way up yet. 2016 was a big year for comic movies and Marvel Studios came out on top. I can’t front there was a worry that another studio might do something either groundbreaking or gets then an obscene amount of paper and Marvel would be tempted to change up the game plan. But that definitely didn’t happen so Marvel can proceed exactly as planned. :smugfavre:

2017 -2019 Marvel is ramping up to 3 movies a year until Captain Marvel finishes off Phase 3. They coming out with movies like every 4 months once GotG hits screens. If niqqaz are tired of Marvel now they really about to get super fatigued by next summer. So brehs anyone got any theories, predictions, or things they want to see during the final stretch of Phase 3 and the culmination of the Thanos storyline? Any comic book or cartoon storylines people want to see? Anyone you definitely want to see live/definitely see die? Any characters you want introduced in the MCU we haven’t heard are coming yet? :jbhmm:

blade played "Aldis Hodge" imagine a post credit scene at the end of doctor strange 2 that start late at night on the out skirts of some Eastern European city Think "Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine" with a shadowy silhouette fighting and taking out four other shadowy silhouette and then we see just the back of him putting away his weapon's ...when all of a sudden we cut to a helicopter far away with a nick fury looking at him through a high tech telescope and saying( 'this guy 'THE DAY WALKER' as they call him looks to be as good as are reports on him say he is ) looking over to black widow.... cut back to blade quickly turning a round showing his face looking up in the direction of the helicopter even if he can't see it as if he can slightly hear it or sense he is being watched fade to black in scene

Obviously we don't have vampires in THE MCU "that we know of" maybe set in south California/taxes/Mexico vs a Mexican cartel type vampire family lead by ('Javier Bardem"&"Penélope Cruz") that that disguise there family's hunnting/feeding as drug/cartel related killings

Maybe a story set in Louisiana with a backwoods country swap dwelling vampire family created in the the 1800 's"THE OLD SOUTH" that hunt's in the city of New Orleans but also are try to turn Louisianan politicians into vampires and gain political power to take over the Louisiana and branch out to all the southern state and' have the south rise again'

Or a story set in the modern United Kingdom with a vampire family led by a rich vampire played (Luke Evans or Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) who abscessed with the medieval times like so much so that he even has a modern castle and wants test his sword skill against blade's swords skill anyway climax end with blade, and some shield agents and lesser avenger like falcon, hawkeye black widow storming the castle. and with blade & lead vampire having the the best sword fight in cinema history.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

We've been taking a break for a while now:francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
blade played "Aldis Hodge" imagine a post credit scene at the end of doctor strange 2 that start late at night on the out skirts of some Eastern European city Think "Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine" with a shadowy silhouette fighting and taking out four other shadowy silhouette and then we see just the back of him putting away his weapon's ...when all of a sudden we cut to a helicopter far away with a nick fury looking at him through a high tech telescope and saying( 'this guy 'THE DAY WALKER' as they call him looks to be as good as are reports on him say he is ) looking over to black widow.... cut back to blade quickly turning a round showing his face looking up in the direction of the helicopter even if he can't see it as if he can slightly hear it or sense he is being watched fade to black in scene

Obviously we don't have vampires in THE MCU "that we know of" maybe set in south California/taxes/Mexico vs a Mexican cartel type vampire family lead by ('Javier Bardem"&"Penélope Cruz") that that disguise there family's hunnting/feeding as drug/cartel related killings

Maybe a story set in Louisiana with a backwoods country swap dwelling vampire family created in the the 1800 's"THE OLD SOUTH" that hunt's in the city of New Orleans but also are try to turn Louisianan politicians into vampires and gain political power to take over the Louisiana and branch out to all the southern state and' have the south rise again'

Or a story set in the modern United Kingdom with a vampire family led by a rich vampire played (Luke Evans or Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) who abscessed with the medieval times like so much so that he even has a modern castle and wants test his sword skill against blade's swords skill anyway climax end with blade, and some shield agents and lesser avenger like falcon, hawkeye black widow storming the castle. and with blade & lead vampire having the the best sword fight in cinema history.
I was watching a youtube video where some guy put all the scenes in Marvel movies and some from the TV shows in chronological order. And the earliest scene is Malekith from Thor 2 getting some dark energy or some shyt and the narrator pointed out it is a direct connection to Blade/ vampires and such. so there is something to riff off of already in the MCU if they want to go this route. I think this would be a dope subplot/direction for Phase 4.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:ehh:. If Blade ever appears in the MCU DoctorStrange will be the key as to why in my opinion. His movie is directly tackling different dimensions and let's say whatever happens in this movie results in vamps, demons, phantoms, and other supernatural beings being brought over here. A door to Mephisto, Ghost Rider, Dracula, and Dormmamu I'm sure will be hinted at in this movie. Blade will probably would be largely self contained like the Netflix characters though.