I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I cant wait to officially know where this season Agents, Luke Cage, and Dr. Strange fall on the time line. Hell Spiderman too.... I swear if any of those give a shot out to Spidey I'm gonna lose it:banderas:

I'm mad geeked we getting Ghostrider and yes, I know its not JBlaze but still:banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
oh yea..... @wire @jayshiggs @BXKingPin82 @Ethnic Vagina Finder and other brehs....

Just want yall to know I see everything and I dont forget that easy and know for the team I got this shot I'm patiently waiting to let of "you know who" have when the time is right.:sas2:

All buddy had to do was just keep quiet and stay cool but last week:comeon:... naw I aint like that... and its sad he dont see whats really happening:lolbron:

Nicca gonna have to get "dat soul clap" one more time just for poppin off

giphy.gif

This kinda like football when its the 3rd quarter and you already up 42-10 and the other team really has no real chance of coming back... but they score another TD and get chesty..... then you gotta make an example of them and score another one in the 4th just because:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It won for some minimal category like opening title design and theme song :russ:

An awards an award....... cats in here be hyping other comic movies that got sympathy academy awards, nothing wrong with a comic show winning an award the right way:jawalrus: