I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So brehs.... I have been thinking of a new way to entertain ourselves for the past few weeks..... really about a day or 2 after I created that "War over" thread.

Been trynna decide should I just create a dedicated thread for it or just put it in here. But basically..... I know the Bloodlust is real to continue to step on the necks of dumb competition, but I was thinking to curve the Blood lust, what if we had our own "Civil War"?:lolbron:

What if we had like;

#StarkSet
#CapSet
#PantherSet
#HulkSet
#GuardianSet
#SpideySet

and so on and so on?:pachaha:

Hell you can even be part of a multiset if need.... Like I would probably rep that #CapSet, #LukeCageSet, #ThorSet

I cant front..... I thought about this over watching the Game of Thrones threads.:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Marvel does but sony gets the money, sony wanted andrew to continue but marvel sed fukk no and chose tom as the replacement.

Wait... I thought Andrew was done regardless?

If I recall, I thought I read somewhere that he had some issues and differences with Sony after the release of ASM2 and he actually was supposed to do something meet up with the heads of Sony and kinda gave them the big "fukk you" brushing them off and they was like "aight, thats it you fired"

I know there was some heat between both parties

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So brehs.... I have been thinking of a new way to entertain ourselves for the past few weeks..... really about a day or 2 after I created that "War over" thread.

Been trynna decide should I just create a dedicated thread for it or just put it in here. But basically..... I know the Bloodlust is real to continue to step on the necks of dumb competition, but I was thinking to curve the Blood lust, what if we had our own "Civil War"?:lolbron:

What if we had like;

#StarkSet
#CapSet
#PantherSet
#HulkSet
#GuardianSet
#SpideySet

Hell you can even be part of a multiset if need.... Like I would probably rep that #CapSet, #LukeCageSet, #ThorSet

I cant front..... I thought about this over watching the Game of Thrones threads.:russ:
I reps #spideyset all day everyday!!
No disrespect to my black panther brothers!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wait... I thought Andrew was done regardless?

If I recall, I thought I read somewhere that he had some issues and differences with Sony after the release of ASM2 and he actually was supposed to do something meet up with the heads of Sony and kinda gave them the big "fukk you" brushing them off and they was like "aight, thats it you fired"

I know there was some heat between both parties
If I recall correctly, Andrew wanted to keep playing Spidey.
I think he was even tight that they replaced him.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
THE BLACK PANTHER MOVIE WILL SEE WAKANDA’S “RISE TO PROMINENCE” IN THE MCU
If, like me, you thought the Black Panther was far and away the most exciting character introduced to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in this year’s Captain America: Civil War, then today’s Movie Morsels will be right up your alley: We have the latest on Prince T’Challa’s upcoming solo film! Plus, an update on the World War Z sequel, a red band trailer for Don’t Breathe, and more!

Black Panther

Wondering when the Black Panther film will take place? According to screenwriter Joe Robert Cole, “Our standalone movie will begin shortly after Civil War ends. So we’ll be able to see him mourning and him starting to take command as king of his own nation. Lots of things are going to occur within regards to that. The country will be under threat from inside and out so we’ll learn what Wakanda is, that nation, as the most technologically advanced nation on the planet. Also, as Wakanda’s rise to prominence happens, it will affect the MCU moving forward which is really exciting.” Read more of what Cole has to say about Black Panther over at Coming Soon.

Black Panther opens on July 6, 2018.

The BLACK PANTHER Movie Will See Wakanda’s “Rise to Prominence” in the MCU | Nerdist

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If I recall correctly, Andrew wanted to keep playing Spidey.
I think he was even tight that they replaced him.

Youre right.... I thought he wanted to keep playing him... but had some issue with the heads of Sony... I remember something about him brushing them off and taking shots at them, and missing some type of important engagement where they finally said "enough is enough"

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

What if we had like;

#StarkSet
#CapSet
#PantherSet
#HulkSet
#GuardianSet
#SpideySet

My dude, I was thinking how we could entertain ourselves going forward to. :russ: I'll drop my thoughts later.
For the record: #Starkset #Pantherset this way.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
what if we had our own "Civil War"?:lolbron:

What if we had like;

#StarkSet
#CapSet
#PantherSet
#HulkSet
#GuardianSet
#SpideySet

Won't work...i mean, what kind of sellout c00n would ever ride for the crooked ass government like Tony Stark did :scust:

We forgive Spidey cause he was a kid, and T'Challa because he was riding for the people.

#blacklivesmatter #capset